ForumsThe Tavern[answered]Knights of AG?

27 11772
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I guess I've been out of the loop too long. I looked half hearted-ly through some guides in the new comer section but felt silly...I don't belong there. So if anyone who can understand my confusion can help me out that'd be swell.

• 27 Replies
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Knights of AG?Knights are a nearly new feature.They are like ranks that you achieve when you show care for the community, respect people,help in finding gliches,bugs etc.
Knights get special powers:
1.They get awesome armatars.
2.They get purple text for the forums.
3.They get access to a knight only forum.
4.They get all paid games for free.
5.They get a Knight badge and a bright silver perimeter for their Armatars.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

We were bullying?

Ban discussion won't be tolerated on the forums guys, come on. Let's move forward.

wut
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

[quote]Ban discussion won't be tolerated on the forums guys, come on. Let's move forward.

wut[/quote]

That's been a rule forever, even before I joined. You're supposed to contest bans by contacting an Admin, which in this case is Ferret, the Community Manager.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

That's been a rule forever, even before I joined. You're supposed to contest bans by contacting an Admin, which in this case is Ferret, the Community Manager.

He wasn't confused about it being a rule, he was confused about it being mentioned without context because the post Ferret referred to was deleted.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Actually, that makes more sense.

Roger_King
Roger_King
35 posts
Nomad

Gusy please dont bully the one the only Roger_King

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I won't tolerate this pestering against a single user

Pestering? It was merely a play on the Age of Empires taunt.
Ban discussion won't be tolerated on the forums guys, come on.

I think you brought up the ban discussion. No one else said a thing about it. Haha.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Gusy please dont bully the one the only Roger_King

Gawsh.

You have been announced member of the month!
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I suppose my confusion arouse because I assumed a knight was a moderator and a moderator was a knight.....which seems to be true but not entirely.

So I understand a post was deleted, which made Ferret look silly.

But Mr.Cee I don't know you well enough to know if you where kidding or not about the apologize you where expecting.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Good to see everything is being handled by only the most qualified people.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Our veteran has been answered with an official sticky, which could have been stopped right then and there, but, due to wishes of civil conversation to bolster activity, did not lock it and it spiraled out of control. So with that, we can declare this thread answered and I will see you guys in other threads

Showing 16-26 of 27