ForumsGamesTD Games

5 3033
boplayer
boplayer
16 posts
Nomad

Hi !

I study Tower Defense games and for the moment, Iâm looking for TD games in which you build either tower or blocs. In lots of TD games, you just can build towers. But sometimes, eg in Plants vs Zombies, Gemcraft or Gaia Defense, you can build blocs which makes money or prevent waves to pass.

Do you know another games like that ? Thks for your reply !

• 5 Replies
psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

Gemcraft is way better than any TD I know. Mazing (it's usually called so) is present AFAIK in desktop TD and bubble tanks TD from games I do remember right now.

boplayer
boplayer
16 posts
Nomad

Hello,
Thanks for this answer. Yes I've discovered this term and look for mazing TD games. I've found lots of them ! Great !

However, many of these games don't allow you to position blocs. In lots of these games, you just can buy towers : Revenge of the Stick, desktop TD...

I've found mazing TD games that allow you that such as Sanctum. Of course there are also horizontal TD games such as Plants vs Zombies, Paper Defense or Gaia Defense.
I've played to another game but I've forgotten the name. It's a non mazing TD. You can position a tower on a wall but if waves destroyed your tower, the wall is destroyed. It's linear way and if you want to prevent waves pass through the wall, you have to position blocs or tower (I don't remember what it was). Do you see what game it can be ?

Any other idea ?

boplayer
boplayer
16 posts
Nomad

Hello,
Sorry, I post a new message. I've just discovered what I've called "blocs" maybe is called "traps" in english. I've discovered that with game Traps and sorcery. and in this game, as in gaia defense, you can build traps to slow down waves but also to hurt them !

boplayer
boplayer
16 posts
Nomad

Hello,

I've published my articles ! Let me talk you about TD games in which you can buy and build either blocs or cash machines !

http://lovetowerdefense.wordpress.com/2014/06/03/td-games-blocs-and-cash-machines/

Please give me your feedback !

boplayer
boplayer
16 posts
Nomad

Have you read my post ?

Was it interesting ? Have you discover new games ?
[url=http://lovetowerdefense.wordpress.com/2014/06/03/td-games-blocs-and-cash-machines/]

Any feedbacks ? I would like to discuss with you !

Showing 1-5 of 5