ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Decision: Medieval help.

35 44526
dog007
dog007
5 posts
Shepherd

Hello all,

The reason why I'm posting this is because I need some advice on this game.
The problem I'm facing is that I'm stuck at x number of quarters and I can't seem to advance further into the game. All the quarters I can access are already secured(area is green with a shield on it). I explored everysingle area for something revelant, but nothing came up. What should I do to advance further into the game???

Sorry for taking your precious time,
dog007.

• 35 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Check your progress when you enter the game. You might already have finished it.

dog007
dog007
5 posts
Shepherd

I did check, my overall progress is at 44% =/

Thank you for replying anyway, nichodemus.

Sheogoratt
Sheogoratt
1 posts
Blacksmith

Dog007, i have the same problem. You must complete "attack from tower" missions to advance.

dog007
dog007
5 posts
Shepherd

@Sheogoratt: Thanks dude. I just did what you said and it worked. I can now advance further

Problem solved, thanks.

GaboOo1996
GaboOo1996
1 posts
Peasant

My reply is

I already have the first 4 districts but i don't know what i need do for obtain the external districts
Sorry for taking your time

kelleyroyale
kelleyroyale
1 posts
Peasant

I cannot seem to find 'master of wisdom'

Does anyone know where he is?

Thanks.

Fergoka95
Fergoka95
2 posts
Peasant

Might someone say to me where I find the master of the wisdom? I have the game to 100 % and do not find it on any part, am grateful for his(her,your) help

sanjikunn
sanjikunn
4 posts
Scribe

I have completed and secured the 4 districts i have everything in game and i can go to the battlegrounds too. I can't advance in the rest of the districts tho and all i can do in the 4 first districts is explore. What is wrong with this.

sanjikunn
sanjikunn
4 posts
Scribe

the threat is 0 and i cannot do the attack from tower missions

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@sanjikunn: Do you have a screenshot of your map? You need to completely clear the Central Quarter to unlock the next two. Max Tower. Max mine. Max town guards.

Edit: I think the attack from tower mission should be in the Old Quarter. It's the first mission you're supposed to do after you get into the town.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

The master of Wisdom i had the problem with. I have discovered the cause of it. When completing and leaving at the tavern, make sure you don't leave until you see him walk into the tavern. If you leave before he enters the mission says you got the master but he won't appear, I Figured this out since the 1st time i got him and it said completed but of-course he did not appear. I redid and found him again went to tavern and i noticed i left before he walked into the tavern but the mission said complete. He still was not there so i tried to do it again and this time i would wait until he entered tavern before i left and that seemed to have got him.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

No not the Master of wisdom the one before that. The 4th one you get. ^

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@pft: It doesn't matter which master as much as where you find him. They all unlock in the order listed. You just need to find the other masters in the first four areas and make sure the mission turns green to unlock them. The masters in the quarters don't have specific names.

sanjikunn
sanjikunn
4 posts
Scribe

http://i.imgur.com/sdUrr4i.jpg this is my point of view. i suppose its a bug cause i did attack from tower several times.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@sanjikunn: You should be able to Attack from the Tower of the Central District because Attack from the Tower attacks the outer quarters. That should be able to unlock the next two. if not, you're going to have to start over.

Showing 1-15 of 35