Forums

ForumsFlash Games

[Moved] Decision Medieval Master of Wisdom Location

Posted May 10, '14 at 12:26pm

NinjaDork

NinjaDork

34 posts

If someone could tell me which quarter and location (tower, mine, etc) I could find the master of wisdom in, I would appreciate it.

Posted May 10, '14 at 1:39pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,976 posts

I've moved this to the Flash Games section, it's a better fit there.

Posted May 10, '14 at 3:57pm

Airwarrior

Airwarrior

1 post

i cannot find master of wisdom either. It should be in the north quarter but he's nowhere to be found.

Posted May 10, '14 at 6:33pm

Skyphraim

Skyphraim

1 post

Cant find it either

Posted May 10, '14 at 7:01pm

Karasaar

Karasaar

165 posts

I think that this is a bug, considering I did find some master after the master of pain (4th master), however he wasn't counted for some reason. Does anyone have the same experience?

Posted May 11, '14 at 1:07am

Alagacone

Alagacone

1 post

Isn't a bug, you'll have to do all 3rd missions of the last map to unlock the next area to get him

Posted May 11, '14 at 10:49am

Karasaar

Karasaar

165 posts

Which area are you talking about alagacone and what "3rd missions" are you talking about? Because I've upgraded my tower,mine, guards of the Upper Quarter to level 3.

Posted May 11, '14 at 11:36am

hexo_ag

hexo_ag

5 posts

The Master of Wisdom is located in the north of the map of the Central Area Outskirts.

Unfortunately, ennemies are just near him, so sometimes he may be attacked and killed.

Once he is dead, you won't be able to get him, even in the following "Start Over" !

Posted May 11, '14 at 2:00pm

erikkiller123

erikkiller123

2 posts

Yea I had the same experience too. I cant find the master of pain but I did find a master in central quarter which it didn't count.

Posted May 11, '14 at 3:38pm

erikkiller123

erikkiller123

2 posts

wait I thought master of pain is north of the Central Area Outskirts? That's where I found him.

Reply to [Moved] Decision Medieval Master of Wisdom Location

You must be logged in to post a reply!