ForumsGames[Moved] Decision Medieval Master of Wisdom Location

62 150996
NinjaDork
NinjaDork
34 posts
Shepherd

If someone could tell me which quarter and location (tower, mine, etc) I could find the master of wisdom in, I would appreciate it.

• 62 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I've moved this to the Flash Games section, it's a better fit there.

Airwarrior
Airwarrior
1 posts
Nomad

i cannot find master of wisdom either. It should be in the north quarter but he's nowhere to be found.

Skyphraim
Skyphraim
1 posts
Nomad

Cant find it either

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

I think that this is a bug, considering I did find some master after the master of pain (4th master), however he wasn't counted for some reason. Does anyone have the same experience?

Alagacone
Alagacone
2 posts
Scribe

Isn't a bug, you'll have to do all 3rd missions of the last map to unlock the next area to get him

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

Which area are you talking about alagacone and what "3rd missions" are you talking about? Because I've upgraded my tower,mine, guards of the Upper Quarter to level 3.

hexo_ag
hexo_ag
8 posts
Justiciar

The Master of Wisdom is located in the north of the map of the Central Area Outskirts.

Unfortunately, ennemies are just near him, so sometimes he may be attacked and killed.

Once he is dead, you won't be able to get him, even in the following "Start Over" !

erikkiller123
erikkiller123
6 posts
Shepherd

Yea I had the same experience too. I cant find the master of pain but I did find a master in central quarter which it didn't count.

erikkiller123
erikkiller123
6 posts
Shepherd

wait I thought master of pain is north of the Central Area Outskirts? That's where I found him.

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

I found the Master of Wisdom in the Central Area Outskirts now.

hexo_ag
hexo_ag
8 posts
Justiciar

Okay, so, i was wrong in my previous post. You don't lose forever a master if he is killed.

In fact, Masters will appear in these locations :

Old quarter (intro and fairgrounds),
Greyed quarter (tower)
Working quarter(mine)
Central quarter(outskirts)

You can visit these locations in any order you want, the order of the masters will still be the same : if you missed the one in Greyed Quarter, and found the one of Central quarter, your master of pain will be at the Greyed Quarter.

lorenzvon_navarro
lorenzvon_navarro
1 posts
Nomad

i think i found a glitch because when i found the master of wisdom, it said in the workshop that i didnt find him.

Pluvicreous
Pluvicreous
1 posts
Farmer

i think i found a glitch because when i found the master of wisdom, it said in the workshop that i didnt find him.

I am having the same issue as lorenzvon_navarro.
behappier
behappier
1 posts
Nomad

The "disappearing master" glitch can be fixed by repeating the last location on 'atrol' and to bring the master again to the tavern.

This fixed it for me

WARNING

BUT not sure if it is then linked to this problem with the North Quarter

When I try to retake the mine I get two workers standing **behind** a wooden wall which cannot be broken, damaged or walk around. Now really stuck since the "leave" square does not appear until the "2 of 3 workerss" quest is done.

myth404
myth404
1 posts
Peasant

When I try to retake the mine I get two workers standing **behind** a wooden wall which cannot be broken, damaged or walk around. Now really stuck since the "leave" square does not appear until the "2 of 3 workerss" quest is done.

I think you can pass/broke the wooden using Quake Jump skill, or broke the wooden by shoot nearby fuel barrel while press space, this worked for me and I have finished the game by rebuild & discovered the entire area.
Showing 1-15 of 62