Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Saving

Posted May 11, '14 at 1:22pm

Bones00799

Bones00799

51 posts

Okay, so I don't understand how games save on my computer and some how they get deleted. The best example is the new decision game, I was really getting into it my browser cache does not clear automatically. I would like some help please because I am really tired of going back and seeing my favorite games lose all my data. I use the newest firefox and I'd like some advice.

Posted May 11, '14 at 1:23pm

jonathen

jonathen

203 posts

cookies!! wait for me I will answer details!

Posted May 11, '14 at 1:28pm

Bones00799

Bones00799

51 posts

Okay, I'll wait until you answer before i start another great game and it loses all my data.

Posted May 11, '14 at 1:41pm

jonathen

jonathen

203 posts

you said fire fox right?okay then:
A)1)click on fire fox if there were no tool bars enabled.
go to options then click options.
2)click on the privacy tab and make sure to choose fire fox will: remember history.
3)click okay you are done!
B)1)tool bars enabled(menu bar) choose tools then options.
2)choose the privacy tab then make sure to choose fire fox will:remember history.
3)congrats you are now ful of third parties and caches!!
=)
simple huh?
because fire fox is the easiest to use browser it considers cookies and caches(history) that what solved your problem
:)
and when you delete history make sure to un check cookies and cache.
good luck if you want to use another browser I will be glad to help with that after all I have over 60 programs installed here!
any questions about programs ask me!
I have made about 6 feedbacks.
bye bye enjoy diggy and zombotron series and all local saves categories.
oh and yeah It is saved in the browsers data path you go to it from local disk (C by default) then Users then choose the folder that is named by you(admin name) then AppData then local then the program.fire fox doesn't use that method maybe you will find it in the browsers files.
good luck

last edited May 11 2014 01:47 pm by jonathen

Posted May 11, '14 at 1:53pm

Bones00799

Bones00799

51 posts

Thanks for the help, I will look in Local C and see if there is a problem there because I had already had it on remember history. So the next issue is probably somewhere in there maybe?

Posted May 11, '14 at 2:01pm

jonathen

jonathen

203 posts

wait a second not now tell me if you have any optimization programs.

Posted May 11, '14 at 2:05pm

Bones00799

Bones00799

51 posts

how would I check for that? I mean I have add-ons and extensions.

Posted May 11, '14 at 2:11pm

jonathen

jonathen

203 posts

name them or upload an image by clicking prt sc from your keyboard then opening paint then paste it then click exit then save it in your desktop and upload it to my profile.
not just add ons but your pc or computer programs.

last edited May 11 2014 02:20 pm by jonathen

Posted May 11, '14 at 6:04pm

Bones00799

Bones00799

51 posts

I figured out what was wrong, I guess a long time ago I had right clicked the game and went to settings and looked at how much stuff can be stored from armorgames and it was at zero, so I changed it to unlimited now. But thank you for your help. If I have any questions I'll be sure to make a topic.

Posted May 12, '14 at 1:40am

jonathen

jonathen

203 posts

lol you are the second to do that.
okay bye

Reply to Saving

You must be logged in to post a reply!