ForumsSupport ForumSaving

12 2792
Bones00799
Bones00799
49 posts
Scribe

Okay, so I don't understand how games save on my computer and some how they get deleted. The best example is the new decision game, I was really getting into it my browser cache does not clear automatically. I would like some help please because I am really tired of going back and seeing my favorite games lose all my data. I use the newest firefox and I'd like some advice.

• 12 Replies
Bones00799
Bones00799
49 posts
Scribe

Okay, I'll wait until you answer before i start another great game and it loses all my data.

Bones00799
Bones00799
49 posts
Scribe

Thanks for the help, I will look in Local C and see if there is a problem there because I had already had it on remember history. So the next issue is probably somewhere in there maybe?

Bones00799
Bones00799
49 posts
Scribe

how would I check for that? I mean I have add-ons and extensions.

Bones00799
Bones00799
49 posts
Scribe

I figured out what was wrong, I guess a long time ago I had right clicked the game and went to settings and looked at how much stuff can be stored from armorgames and it was at zero, so I changed it to unlimited now. But thank you for your help. If I have any questions I'll be sure to make a topic.

Nathan18881
Nathan18881
3 posts
Scribe

I use google chrome and he saves noting and he deleted the data of every game that I played on armorgames so what must I do?

Showing 1-5 of 12