Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

[Answered] Name Changing

Posted May 12, '14 at 10:19pm

Arctic55

Arctic55

14 posts

So, I'm new around the forums, and don't really know my way around completely. But, I was wondering if we would be able to change our names anytime soon? Thanks.

Posted May 12, '14 at 10:48pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,606 posts

Username changing is already possible in a limited way. You must first earn 200 quests, then contact Ferret with the username you want to switch to.

Posted May 13, '14 at 12:06am

Freank

Freank

7 posts

That sounds really hard. I especially hated that Terry got his link changed. I didn't know it was him until I got to his page.

Posted May 13, '14 at 4:52am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,160 posts

With the amount of Quests marked 'Easy' at the moment (and this number is growing every week), it shouldn't be that hard to reach 200 Quests or more. =)

Posted May 13, '14 at 8:15am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,526 posts

A little warning from the sidelines:
afaik your MMO-accounts (if you have one/some) are effected by this change: they wont make the change, means your MMO-accounts are lost.

Posted May 13, '14 at 10:48pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,272 posts

I especially hated that Terry got his link changed. I didn't know it was him until I got to his page.

I don't even know who you are now.

But yes, I did get my username changed. The 200 quests took a few months, and I got bogged down with a GemCraft Labyrinth addiction, but it's worth having my entire username show up everywhere instead of just the first 65%.

Posted May 14, '14 at 5:52am

jonathen

jonathen

203 posts

@MrDayCee

(and this number is growing every week)
I wish you were right!
-.-

Reply to [Answered] Name Changing

You must be logged in to post a reply!