ForumsThe TavernHELP NOW!!!

7 3294
28 posts
Peasant

Ok, I was walking down the street and suddenly something grabbed me and took me away. It must of hit me unconscious because i don't remember anything about where i was going. Later, I woke up to be surrounded my a huge pack of wild Morgan Freemans! I have no idea what to do! I've asked for food and all they do is explain random events that could or have happened. I have no food, water, or any idea what to do. If there are any experts on wild Morgan Freemans please help and tell me what to do as fast as you can.

• 7 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Firstly let me congratulate you on coming to us for help. You're in good hands.

The most important thing is do NOT ask a question out loud. If they hear a question you're in for it. The man has a bluetooth with jesus on the other end, he can and will answer any and all questions you have in excruciating detail.

Now, I know I said not to ask questions, but that was for the time being. So try to be selective in your question asking. For example, try asking "How can I escape?" Or "If you had food, where would you hide it?" or "Did you know the other Morgan Freemans are planning an assassination on on in particular Mr.Freeman?"

Best of luck to you comrade.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

give them sugar coated butterscotch candies

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Good thing they gave you internet. Are they all narrating the kidnapping in unison?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

COOL! Get me the autographs! This could go over big...

I can see it now, Morgan Freeman land! We capture all these guys, and put them in cages, then we charge people a fortune to come look and learn from them! MAHAHAH!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Let's see if I can't get Samuel L. Jackson and Christopher Lee to help out with the situation.

"Samuel Jackson! How pleasant of you to join us."

"This party's over!"

"Brave, but er...foolish, my friend. You're impossibly outnumbered."

"Hm. I don't think so!"

"We'll see...."

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Wait a minute... I'm not sure this guy's story adds up... Morgan Freemans are only native in Freeman land!

Fake, I call fake.

Showing 1-6 of 7