ForumsProgramming Forum[necro] An odd question

5 10122
Test_Subject_1992
Test_Subject_1992
3 posts
Nomad

Ok so like the name says I have an odd question to ask you guys here... is there anyone out there who is good with flash and would be able to make me a few games? the reason I'm asking this is because I am building an arcade cabinet and would really love to have some flash based "clone" games of classics like Galaga, Pac-Man, Donky Kong ect due to the simple fact that I don't want to go against copyrights. Now its not like I want a pile of these games more along the lines of 7 tops ( the arcade cabinet I am working on is a "Polybius" cab which I found a rom type app on the internet plus a space ship game and a sweet street fighter/ mortal kombat rip off) but if someone could help me out that would be awesome! and its not like these games will have to be built from scrach because I found a few great flash clones that just need some minor fixes.

• 5 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Moved this to the programming forum as you'll have a better chance of getting what you need here.

Test_Subject_1992
Test_Subject_1992
3 posts
Nomad

Sweet! thank you so much Moegreche!! Like i said I know it sounds a bit odd but I would really like to use flash based games for my arcade cabinet lol I decided on this after I read that someone made a flash based "Thou Art Dead" cabinet and though that it was cool because he just used an old computer he had kicking around.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

you can find free flash games HERE, just click "Get Code"

Test_Subject_1992
Test_Subject_1992
3 posts
Nomad

Awesome!!! thank you weirdlike1

Showing 1-4 of 5