ForumsThe TavernWhere are you from?

20 7986
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Hey guys. I have a question for everyone: 1)What country do you live in currently? And 2), where is your family from?

• 20 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

For example, I live in the US, but my family is from the Philippines.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I live in the US, and my family was from Italy

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I live in the US and my family stayed in Canada! xD

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I am in the Philippines with my family!

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Born and raised in the USA. Take that Bruce Springsteen. My parents were born and raised in the USA, as were their parents, as were their parents, except for the one who was born in Canada.

RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

I live in Algeria,some of my family members live in France but they are all from Algeria in origin (maybe Turkish,not sure 100%).

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I live in The Netherlands with family roots mixed from The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. =)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Born Scotsman, living in Germany.
Family roots: majority is Scotland, mixed with some others, like Welsh, Ireland, Iceland, Norway, Germany, Netherlands, France... sadly also Englisher (****ed seven times great-grandfather)... some other Countries are also involved... well, we have a remified stemma.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

From England, the largest country country in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, as is my immediate family.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Im from Israel. Now listen carefully:

My mother grandfather is from Czhechoslovakia (the karpates mountains, now part of russia). Her grandmother is from Kiev, Ukraine. My grandfather from my mom side is from czechoslovakia (The czech part).
My father grand parents crom the mother side are from poland. From the father side, his father came from Yemmen and his mother was "Almani", from the village of Alma In the Galile, Israel, which is documented to exist in 500 bc as a jewish village (It disbanded in 1800+- when the turks ruled the area).

Thats me.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

lets see if i can beat you.

i live in israel, i was born in germany, just like my mother and her parents. since its not 100% accurate who my grandfathers father is he might be yugoslavian.

my father was born here but his mother was born in persia, while his father was born in afghanistan. i cant quite remember the exact roots but his mother also has a russian relative (i think her grandmother).

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

oh yeah, and my sister who was born from another father was born in israel just like her father, but his parents were born in poland.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

From Barbados. Family is from Russia and Germany.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I was born from my mom, who was born from her mom, who was born from her mom.

But seeing as everyone is naming countries I'm guessing that's not what I was supposed to say. Anyway, my family is from most of Europe. I don't know some of the countries but my dad said we're from Europe. So Europe.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I'm originally from Daly City, California, though I was born somewhere else. My parents are American and from California, but I have one grandfather who is full-blood Hawaiian.

Showing 1-15 of 20