ForumsThe TavernWhere are you from?

20 7984
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Hey guys. I have a question for everyone: 1)What country do you live in currently? And 2), where is your family from?

• 20 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Well, I've lived in the US of A all my life. My mom came from Taiwan, and her family goes way back there. On my dad's side, a few generations back, we stem from Russia. I have a ton of extended family I've never met in Russia, apparently, because my something-great-grandma just up and left her family one day. And eventually they changed their names, since no one would go to a place called "Badinoff's Deli" because name funnies. I kind of wish they didn't, though, Badinoff's a much more interesting sounding last name than the one I have.
Long story short: yay asia

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Oakland, California. My parents as well. Ancestry is German, Italian, Scottish, Irish, and one guy who I'm pretty sure was Poseidon, Greek god of the sea.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I live in the USA, and all of family has lived here for a decent while. My closest "foreign" family is Irish, maybe 3 or 4 generations ago.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I live in Ohio, but apparently my ancestors came from around Italy before immigrating to the USA.

Showing 16-19 of 20