ForumsSupport ForumHave I been banned from posting comments?

13 2005
OriginalNorvaal
OriginalNorvaal
4 posts
Nomad

I played several different games, some of which I commented on before, and everything is blank under "comments." Have I been banned? I was not aware that I violated any rules or said anything inappropriate, and I did not know any moderators to contact, so that's why I'm asking here.

• 13 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Not that I can see. There might be something else wrong on your end. Can you see the comments on user pages?

OriginalNorvaal
OriginalNorvaal
4 posts
Nomad

Now that you mention it, I can't see comments from other users' pages either--and I have been able to see them in the past on one particular profile I checked.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Did you download anything new to your browser? Or change any settings regarding your browser or internet?

You might be blocking Disqus.

OriginalNorvaal
OriginalNorvaal
4 posts
Nomad

It may be a browser issue, then. What browser do you recommend? My Internet speed is very fast, so that probably is not it. If changing my browser doesn't work, I'll have at least a few things ruled out.

OriginalNorvaal
OriginalNorvaal
4 posts
Nomad

Upon changing browsers, everything is fine. Thank you for your advice.

SpearAndSword
SpearAndSword
41 posts
Nomad

Be cautious about clearing your browser's cookies as any saves for those games might disappear.

SpearAndSword
SpearAndSword
41 posts
Nomad

Yes, but your advice afterwards includes that step before reinstalling browsers. So anyone else with browser problems might read your advice and try clearing cookies without realizing that they could be deleting their saved games. Thus, they may want to try that as a last resort before reinstalling browsers.

Showing 1-7 of 13