ForumsSupport Forumno games will load

6 1975
hatshats12
hatshats12
3 posts
Nomad

its not a problem with adobe for some reason my computer just wont load any games on this website and i just found out gemcraft chasing shadows existed and i cant play it because every link to play it leads here and it wont load please help

• 6 Replies
hatshats12
hatshats12
3 posts
Nomad

ive been a member for 6 years and the popup blocker is disabled im on a home computer im to young to work im homeschooled and i disabled the secutity program so those hings arnt the problem here.

hatshats12
hatshats12
3 posts
Nomad

i cant my mom hasnt renewed the bill yet so its off till she renews it plus i think its just the computer i cant download anything and i can only get on the internet through aol because the computer is messed up it worked before then and this profile has ben a member for 3 years but i had a nother that got hacked 6 years ago so ive tecnicaly been a member for 6 years alltogether and i found a website that has gemcraft chasing shadows but i still like armorgames.com i havent been on in a while because of this i cant play minecraft or roblox because of this computer

Showing 1-2 of 6