ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] How do I upload an armatar for my character?

6 2778
RainbowPear
RainbowPear
25 posts
Nomad

I really wanna put a rainbow pear (wonder where i got that from...) as my armatar but i dont know how. help please?

• 6 Replies
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

You can't upload your own pictures for armatars, but every now and then, armatar contests are held, so when those happen you can make and submit your own armatars and hope they get selected.

GUNspite101
GUNspite101
24 posts
Jester

So even if you created an armor games account by linking your facebook account, the armatar wouldn't appear as your facebook profile picture? Sorry for the dumb question, just wondering, as this question has been raised many times in some of the chat rooms I am in.

PinkiePie456
PinkiePie456
1 posts
Nomad

i was wondering the same thing! i wanted mine to be: http://proenix.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-in-a-bowler-hat-295651706

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@PinkiePie456 That's adorable though!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

@Ferret I would have to agree with you. If only I could figure out a way to make it work for the newest armatar contest, what ever it is... *Thinking intensifies*

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

@RainbowPear

reminder what the others said if you want something as your own armatar you got to make it and submit it in a contest, just remember that it has to be 100% made by you, if you are caught
stealing it off google you would be banned from participating in future contests

Showing 1-6 of 6