ForumsQuestsDecision: Medieval Quests

187 193726
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Some new Quests! Kill some baddies in Decision: Medieval.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/4f60030d4981786f4951ff74a396dc82.png?v=1400017378&vv=1400190702
Fortune Favors the Brave
Rescue 20 Civilians.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/99551ba474e013cf0605477392d55472.png?v=1400017406&vv=1400190748
Colors on the Mast
Help an Orc Renegade.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/e4c7b637acb52a9ba1fe546355f852f7.png?v=1400017451&vv=1400191001
Learn and Live
Fully upgrade all abilities and armor.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/a359e8298b8b5aa0f05aecc2ddb60462.png?v=1400017520&vv=1400191026
Pick Your Poison
Fully upgrade all weapons.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/b6b1965a05462aea5b4d6f800d002b8c.png?v=1400017547&vv=1400191206
Play With Dolls
Grab 10 trolls at the same time in 1 level.
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15866/media/icon/ebc8af8be1747587cb3090703d81f50a.png?v=1400017576&vv=1400191527
Maximum Impossible
Reach max experience level of with all weapons and armor.
Hardness: Hard

• 187 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Please keep it civil guys. :]

Right now the quest obviously requires some additional set of conditions that we don't fully know or the quest is still bugged. Yes, we have seen that different users have completed the quest under different sets of conditions. This doesn't mean that one user is wrong or another is right. It just means that either the quest is bugged or playing the game on different setups is causing different results.

FlyAnvil
FlyAnvil
1 posts
Peasant

Grab trolls
Require grab 10 any troll on one mission. 10 alive milling around you grabbed trolls. At the beginning of the level of the counter is reset. Killed trolls are not considered.

20 Civilians
its just counter of all your saved civils. All saved civilians are stored in the array, to avoid creating them at the levels where they were saved. The length of this array used for quest.

Can someone send to me savedata(click on "ver" at main menu)
with civil quest "bug"?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@FlyAnvil: I don't think anyone is having troubles with that quest anymore.

StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

How can we keep up 10 trolls alive at the same time if they bug out and disappear? happens especially with ologs - not a threat in sight, freshly captured olog, suddenly he's gone and his icon shows as if he's dead

StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

seems to happen only when there are noncombatants on the map, but still - one civilian or worker and I can't get the quest because of the bug

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

@StDrake

I would go into the Outside North or Outside South quarters with the bow or crossbow and focus only on 1) grabbing trolls and 2) killing mostly non-trolls in between. I also would try to spend more time grabbing the stronger trolls (the ologs or king zombie trolls). Having a maxed grab skill definitely helps, but its easy to level even though its expensive to raise.
Your trolls will stay relatively near you if you try to stay near them (kill the things they are fighting). If you start getting a force of trolls together in one place, it gets easier to grab more without them dying.

darkylightyEvgeny
darkylightyEvgeny
2 posts
Shepherd

on Hard, there is more then 10 troll in the last map Recon section.

that is how I did the grab 10 troll in same time.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Ah, yes, must fully upgrade all weapons to trigger the quest... and now for the abilities... ^^

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

For the quest Fortune Favors the Brave (rescue 20 Civilians), I am noticing civilians seem to be sparse in the game. In one level one of my civilians died.

Should I be worried that I won't be able to rescue 20 civilians now (is there a limited number in the game)?

What counts as a civilian (do workers count)?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

As far as I can tell there are a total of 25 civillians in the game, so losing one won't be a problem @Reton8. Workers do not count as civillians btw. Also, you may want to revisit areas with civillians after completing them. I believe they respawn then? =)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

4/6, all trolls work^^

"Only" some upgrades for abilities/weapons... and max the trap-experience... erm...

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Ok I finally managed to achieve the "Playing with dolls" badge... My strategy was to trap 10 trolls which prevented them to kill each other and then I grabbed them.

For Play With Dolls (grab 10 trolls at the same time in 1 level), I used @Thomcore's advice (I quoted it above). It really worked well for me. Thanks Thomcore! :]

The level I achieved Play With Dolls on was the Industrial Quarter. I initially captured the area, but I let the threat level climb to the point which I lost the level. When I had to re-scout the area it was filled with trolls, at least 15 of them. Also, there were no zombies, so I didn't have to worry about the computer fighting against itself and killing some of the trolls.
I killed the smaller non-troll enemies and trapped the trolls along the way. Then once I had almost all the non-troll enemies killed and 10 trolls trapped, used the grab arrows on them and I got the quest.

Lastly, the red Orc Ologs counted toward the total.

For the quest Fortune Favors the Brave (rescue 20 civilians), i unlocked this on the last area the Upper Quarter. So, even though the quest is labelled easy, it still may take some time to achieve.

I also noticed an odd bug. The map had shown that I had secured all the areas (except the Upper Quarter) meaning all my controlled zones had full upgrades, were green, had the shield, the threat would no longer increase in them, and enemies would no longer attack them. However a few stages had -10% threat abd I could visit the fairgrounds in "Mop-Up" mode one more time, after that the threat properly displayed nothing at all. Another two stages showed no threat, but I had to clear the tower levels still.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

@Reton8

Hey, I was the first person who said that red ones counted :P All trolls count, despite people saying they didn't.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

@Erile,
Sorry about that, I was referring to the method of trap them first then grab them. I removed the part about red ones counting, but they do as you said earlier. I did read your tip before I started the quest, so thank you. :]

I think Thomcore was the first to mention the trap first strategy in this thread, but if not I can edit it up as needed.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

No problem lol

And yes, the trap strategy sounded like a great one to use. Its also a great way to get traps leveled to maximum.

Showing 91-105 of 187