ForumsGamesDecision: Medieval - saves bugged/nonfunctional for many players

3 4962
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I'm making this post to report the extreme and common problems people are having with saves in Decision: Medieval.

I was perusing the comments on the game page and I noticed that this is an extremely common problem. The online save doesn't even work for many people.

I also can't get the game to save in any capacity. It seems like a good game, but I cannot make progress without any save ability and have not been able to save since it was released.

Please get this very bad bug in the game fixed; without a fix the game is unplayable. Hoping for a mod/dev response here to help the many people who can't play the game.

• 3 Replies
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Bumping this to keep it going.

Although I get the sense from the not infrequent comments by the developer that they are actively working on fixing numerous issues with the game.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

The saves are now working for me, though I've noticed people still reporting problems in the comments currently.

IBorbarad
IBorbarad
1 posts
Nomad

Solution:
If you can not save, then the problem is probably that your game got a referral. In order to fix it, search for the game in Armorgames and start it from there or remove the "?game-referral=[name]" from the URL.

I know it has been two years since the comment came, and probably nobody cares about Flashgames anymore, but while I searched for a solution, this page popped up first, so I thought I just add it here. I found it out on my own by accident, so as far as I know, the solution was not posted yet or I didn't find it.

Showing 1-3 of 3