Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

white screen

Posted May 16, '14 at 2:57pm

Theguywhodigs

Theguywhodigs

2 posts

I've been getting a white screen for a very long time now on any and every single game I try and play on armorgames. My flash is up to date and I believe that's all I need. My old PC runs every game on here perfectly but why not my new one?

Posted May 16, '14 at 6:02pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,837 posts

Did you have something running that block ads? If so diable it, adblockers are mostly responsable for this kind of problem.

Another thing that could cause problems are any kind of internet safety software (like netnanny or K9).

They are also some other security programs that may block things if you try to play from work/scool/etc,

Posted May 17, '14 at 12:56am

jonathen

jonathen

169 posts

Here you go:
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … ying-games
But the white screen could happen If you have slow internet close other tabs focus the computer screen on the game screen (put the gaming screen in the middle) so the browser doesn't load extra features like social media button

Posted May 18, '14 at 9:51am

Theguywhodigs

Theguywhodigs

2 posts

@jonathen I dont get a black screen its just white like the background of this page, also my internet has fast speed.
@Unleashed I dont have ad blockers or any safety software, also im playing on my personal gaming pc at home.

I've been getting this problum for some time now and I don't really know what change I made to my pc but the only site I can play and load games fine on is kongregate

Posted May 18, '14 at 10:39am

jonathen

jonathen

169 posts

Hello open your browser in icnogento(most likely to be ctrl+shift+n)
try an other browser focus in the middle of the screen(the black or white screen) just look at it it happened to me long time ago and it is just gone after I tried opera browser.Link to opera browser:
http://www.opera.com/download/get/?id=3 … sub=marine

last edited May 18 2014 10:44 am by jonathen

Reply to white screen

You must be logged in to post a reply!