Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Kingdom Rush (original) is not saving my progress

Posted May 17, '14 at 1:17pm

AsleepByDay

AsleepByDay

2 posts

Hello

I have a problem with one of my saves on kingdom rush. I have completed the level ‘Ruins of Acaroth’ with three stars and then heroic challenge however at this point it has locked the level and I am unable to start the heroic or iron challenge modes. Following this when I complete a heroic or iron challenge mode on any of the other additional levels it does not record that I have completed the level, I have tried this several times now.
Anyone have any ideas?

Posted May 17, '14 at 2:01pm

jonathen

jonathen

169 posts

Hi,There a couple of reasons:
1)maybe you had no internet access or a weak signal.
2)make sure to log in again and choose your saved slot.
3)don't use local save use on line save.
4)when you complete a level and back to the map see if you have saving issues the game should be saying game saved!

Posted May 17, '14 at 3:46pm

Erile

Erile

276 posts

@jonathen

1) They wouldn't be able to play, load, or save without internet, all of which they are doing
2) They can open saves, so this is not the problem
3) Changing type is not helpful unless they want to start the game over from scratch
4) That is what they said is not working properly

@AsleepByDay

Check the savegame advice under "description" on the game's page.  Do any of those things help your issue?  Its possible a change in how cookies are handled could influence how it saved previously until now.

If it is not that, then it is most likely a game bug or a corrupted save file or something like that.  You would have to try to get in touch with the developer or Armor Games staff and hope that someone responds.

last edited May 17 2014 03:46 pm by Erile

Posted May 17, '14 at 3:46pm

Nathan18881

Nathan18881

3 posts

no game saves on armorgames whit me so what must I do?

Posted May 18, '14 at 2:13am

jonathen

jonathen

169 posts

@Erile
1)Yes he could play without internet access how?possible that the internet went off while updating the ip address and he was playing and didn't save I just wish he answers me does the game pops up an error with the saving?
2)He not they didn't mention what type of saving is he using but I know  that he is using online and just for making sure asked him to use online not local and I didn't say anything about him having issues with opening the slot.
3)Changing type is helpful not starting a new slot.just making sure that he is choosing  online save.slot because if not and he deletes cookies and cache the game won't save but again he said he was back so..online save for making sure.
4)Told you to know more details because he didn't mention anything about any error.just this problem.
@AsleepByDay
1)Maybe you interrupted the saving so it is corrupted now after checking all solutions and didn't work try another slot and again don't exit your browser fast after you are back to the map.
2)If trying another slot doesn't help try contacting the game developer.
If he didn't answer you try contacting admins or mods.
I will looking deep for something might help.

last edited May 18 2014 02:14 am by jonathen

Posted May 18, '14 at 2:15am

jonathen

jonathen

169 posts

@Nathan18881 :
I already answered you go to the topic saving in the support forum.

Posted May 18, '14 at 12:44pm

Erile

Erile

276 posts

There is already a thread on this with suggestions that are the most likely problem.

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/8126269/kingdom-rush-not-saving/page/2

Please close this thread as it is a duplicate.

Posted May 18, '14 at 1:50pm

jonathen

jonathen

169 posts

Link to the first thread about this problem:
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … not-saving

Posted May 19, '14 at 1:05pm

AsleepByDay

AsleepByDay

2 posts

Hey guys, thanks for the responses:

I'm using an online save, I have a fully working slot that is recording correctly separately from the one that is causing me problems so I don't think it is to do with my connection.

I think the suggestion about the bad save file is the most likely to be correct, how would I go about contacting the developer?

I've read the other thread and this isn't the same problem, my slot is being retained, only new information is being lost

last edited May 19 2014 01:07 pm by AsleepByDay

Reply to Kingdom Rush (original) is not saving my progress

You must be logged in to post a reply!