ForumsSupport ForumKingdom Rush (original) is not saving my progress

8 3456
AsleepByDay
AsleepByDay
2 posts
Peasant

Hello

I have a problem with one of my saves on kingdom rush. I have completed the level âRuins of Acarothâ with three stars and then heroic challenge however at this point it has locked the level and I am unable to start the heroic or iron challenge modes. Following this when I complete a heroic or iron challenge mode on any of the other additional levels it does not record that I have completed the level, I have tried this several times now.
Anyone have any ideas?

• 8 Replies
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

@jonathen

1) They wouldn't be able to play, load, or save without internet, all of which they are doing
2) They can open saves, so this is not the problem
3) Changing type is not helpful unless they want to start the game over from scratch
4) That is what they said is not working properly

@AsleepByDay

Check the savegame advice under "description" on the game's page. Do any of those things help your issue? Its possible a change in how cookies are handled could influence how it saved previously until now.

If it is not that, then it is most likely a game bug or a corrupted save file or something like that. You would have to try to get in touch with the developer or Armor Games staff and hope that someone responds.

Nathan18881
Nathan18881
3 posts
Scribe

no game saves on armorgames whit me so what must I do?

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

There is already a thread on this with suggestions that are the most likely problem.

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/8126269/kingdom-rush-not-saving/page/2

Please close this thread as it is a duplicate.

AsleepByDay
AsleepByDay
2 posts
Peasant

Hey guys, thanks for the responses:

I'm using an online save, I have a fully working slot that is recording correctly separately from the one that is causing me problems so I don't think it is to do with my connection.

I think the suggestion about the bad save file is the most likely to be correct, how would I go about contacting the developer?

I've read the other thread and this isn't the same problem, my slot is being retained, only new information is being lost

Showing 1-4 of 8