ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like about the Forums?

10 5080
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I like the original armatars. They had a certain class and character that made them stand out.

Related threads:
--> What do you hate about the Forums?

• 10 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Well I like a lot of things. For starters, the people, the games, and the interesting threads. Too lazy to go into depth, but everybody here is so unique and yet we all get along. I think that's awesome.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Everything!
I love the debates that go on, i love the different people that come on, i love the broadness of the threads!
There is nothing that I dont like about the forums!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I like the Quest discussion forum where people help each other out on some of the more difficult areas of games to reach them. I should...erm...pay attention to some of them.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Wait... what? AG have forums?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

The fact that it keeps threatening to die year in, year out, but trudges along, receives massive defibrillator shocks once in a while, and stabilizes as a desiccated, decaying husk.

A medical miracle!

Akatsuki_Kojou
Akatsuki_Kojou
199 posts
Viceroy

^ this.
I have only seen a limited number of active threads so far. Most threads disappear within a few days. Judging from "last posts" Forum games and Tavern seem to be the most frequented ones. I mostly come here when I am taking a break from games though.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

The fact that it keeps threatening to die year in, year out, but trudges along, receives massive defibrillator shocks once in a while, and stabilizes as a desiccated, decaying husk.

A medical miracle!
Ahh yes, the wonderful feeling of being part of something that isn't dead but isn't alive either.

~~~Darth Caedus
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

It's a nice place for fellow intellectuals/gamers/escaped lunatics/undercover unicorns to gather.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It comforts me for some reason. After a long day at school I just want to go on the Forums and start posting.

Showing 1-9 of 10