ForumsSupport ForumDecision: Medieval question

7 2416
Cyprien
Cyprien
4 posts
Shepherd

Hello, I have a question about Decision Medieval. Sometimes when i'm playing and collecting coins all of a sudden my coins drop to 0.

Anyone have any idea why this happens? It happened when upgrading the mine and training guardsmen. It has happened more but I don't know for sure anymore on what mission it was.

Thanks in advance!

• 7 Replies
Cyprien
Cyprien
4 posts
Shepherd

Haha no worries i'm not hacking. I know reason 1 and 2. But it happens during the mission.

I start killing baddies and see the gold racking up. And all of a sudden the gold drops back to 0. Sometimes 3-4 times during a mission. At the end of the mission I end up with 0-200 gold. This did not happen to me friday and yesterday, only started today. i'll try to clear my cache and restart a few times

SamXionel
SamXionel
2 posts
Blacksmith

I have the same problem. I suspect you lose your gold if you let allies die, but I'm not sure. It really bugs me having to start the mission over again and again...

SamXionel
SamXionel
2 posts
Blacksmith

My assumption is wrong. I think the problem actually happens when your allies kill an enemy. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Cyprien
Cyprien
4 posts
Shepherd

You're right Sam. Tested it myself. When allies die nothing happens. However when they kill an enemy your gold counter resets.

So do any companion related stuff first or skip it alltogether and do it during a freeroam.

Showing 1-4 of 7