Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Decision: Medieval question

Posted May 18, '14 at 7:26am

Cyprien

Cyprien

4 posts

Hello, I have a question about Decision Medieval. Sometimes when i'm playing and collecting coins all of a sudden my coins drop to 0.

Anyone have any idea why this happens? It happened when upgrading the mine and training guardsmen. It has happened more but I don't know for sure anymore on what mission it was.

Thanks in advance!

Posted May 18, '14 at 7:49am

jonathen

jonathen

203 posts

Hello,give you some reasons:
1)When you start a mission you won't be able to see what you have form gold and stock but when you are back to the map you will able to see you gold value and stock added to the ones you got at the mission.If that is not the problem then reason NOM.3
2)you spent all your money on the mission(some missions require gold)
3)No offence you are hacking.

Posted May 18, '14 at 8:40am

Cyprien

Cyprien

4 posts

Haha no worries i'm not hacking. I know reason 1 and 2. But it happens during the mission.

I start killing baddies and see the gold racking up. And all of a sudden the gold drops back to 0. Sometimes 3-4 times during a mission. At the end of the mission I end up with 0-200 gold. This did not happen to me friday and yesterday, only started today. i'll try to clear my cache and restart a few times

Posted May 18, '14 at 9:04am

jonathen

jonathen

203 posts

No point of doing that If you were using on line save.
contact the developer

Posted May 18, '14 at 9:12am

SamXionel

SamXionel

2 posts

I have the same problem. I suspect you lose your gold if you let allies die, but I'm not sure. It really bugs me having to start the mission over again and again...

Posted May 18, '14 at 4:23pm

SamXionel

SamXionel

2 posts

My assumption is wrong. I think the problem actually happens when your allies kill an enemy. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Posted May 18, '14 at 4:43pm

jonathen

jonathen

203 posts

Well almost every one in the game's commenta but not me no!!!

(knock on wood).

Posted May 19, '14 at 4:53am

Cyprien

Cyprien

4 posts

You're right Sam. Tested it myself. When allies die nothing happens. However when they kill an enemy your gold counter resets.

So do any companion related stuff first or skip it alltogether and do it during a freeroam.

Reply to Decision: Medieval question

You must be logged in to post a reply!