ForumsGamesDecision: Medieval

8 4643
Cry94
Cry94
7 posts
Constable

Hi, I'm Cry and I'm italian, so please forgive my multiple mistakes!

I have serious troubles with Decision Medieval because I completed and put on security all the areas, but I didn't discovered the last quarter and I do not discovered the master of pain. How can I unlock this boring situation?
Please leave me some suggests!
Thanks for your help!

• 8 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

You need to do the Tower missions (Clearing the borders, not the upgrade missions). If you have 7, you've unlocked all though!

Cry94
Cry94
7 posts
Constable

I'll try it! I need to discover the master of pain and of wisdom...thanks a lot for your help with the eagle vision what colour are the masters?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The masters are Green, the same color as all allies.

seco_seco_33
seco_seco_33
2 posts
Peasant

How does the Eagle Eye work?
I have EE level II. I use the 'z' key, and I get the map. But other than a big green dot showing my location on the map, it's blank. it doesn't show the enemies or allies.

seco_seco_33
seco_seco_33
2 posts
Peasant

I figured it out.
If anyone else needs to know, just hit the 'z' key once to toggle the enemy & ally radar.
HOLD down the 'z' key to display the overhead map. When you bring up the map, it disables the radar, so you have to hit the 'z' key again to turn it on again.
It's too bad the map doesn't show the enemy & allies too.

jhysy
jhysy
1 posts
Peasant

how do I unlock the last 3 quaters?! btw you guys need to try capturing the trolls in battle

Crackback
Crackback
40 posts
Peasant

try to do some missions ... maybe you didnt upgrade your base enought... but i dont know, i won that game without any troubles

Showing 1-7 of 8