ForumsGamesAre horror games dead?

13 4666
ghost72807
ghost72807
20 posts
Nomad

Hi people, this is something i want to know.Are horror games dead?

Firstly:
i know that loads of horror games have come out this year and late 2013, like Outlast but... these games are indie remember, (that will be the key word for today) but other games that came out last year like aliens and dead space 3 that are horror mind you 'horror' just plain out sucked. just a plain cash grab.
and there we see other ones like resident evil 6 were terrible. So the big guys have lost their ideas or are trying to get the CoD fans to jump in but their playing CoD. And the indies are more advance on new tactics like
with Red Barrels with Outlast and the new DLC Whistleblower with a mad guy trying to cut your *****king penis off, yeah... much better than a tall white guy with a little *buzz buzz*.

So with the little people are much better with these and the big guys are just wanting their paycheck. As with anyone who knows me knows that i am a die hard horror fan. if i had to choose between Call of Duty the whole series or resident evil, RESIDENT EVIL dont care if it is getting dumbed down, this game still has a chance, call of duty will be the same.

anyway guys leave a comment below of your opinion either you think its going well or gong down the drain.

Have a nice day.

• 13 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 13