ForumsGamesGemcraft CS: Summoning Annoyance, Please Help

6 1995
vetokend
vetokend
28 posts
Peasant

So I'm getting fairly high level, and have gotten in the habit of bombing each wave panel to summon extra monsters for more experience.

Problem is, every 1/100 gem bombs (or so), the game thinks I want to skip to that wave, instead of gem bomb it. I SWEAR I'm still holding down the shift key while bombing the panel. Anybody else seeing this problem? It's been driving me crazy.

Veto

• 6 Replies
Ironman63
Ironman63
3 posts
Shepherd

I had the same problem playing in the Chrome browser. IE browser works like it should for me.

danieln92
danieln92
11 posts
Shepherd

This has happened to me as well. for me its only once every 10-15 waves when I'm bombing 50-150 times per wave. The only real solution for me was to only bomb the next two wave so that if I did accidentally call it, I would still survive. Also, I am fairly sure if you have the game paused while bombing and accidentally bomb, say, the fourth wave down, if you then click the first incoming wave, it will only call that wave.

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

I've had the same problem (windows 8/chrome) but it is not present on my linux/chrome.

callmeishmael
callmeishmael
57 posts
Nomad

Switching to Firefox from Chrome seemed to cure the browser-related part. Pausing the game while I bomb solved the me-related part.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

To not send waves when bombing and shift unexpectedly deactivates, go to "Options" menu, scroll down through the huge list of options, and find the option that turns sending waves early from left click to right click. It's a life saver. I did that option since day 1 and omg, without it I couldn't be this level, my shift key is ridiculously problematic lol.

vetokend
vetokend
28 posts
Peasant

Oh nice, thanks everybody for the info. I'll be switching those wave summons to right-click right away.

Veto

Showing 1-6 of 6