ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Can't open games... issue with site?

12 4258
Dragon175
Dragon175
1 posts
Nomad

I think something may be wrong with all of Armor Games. The main site works fine, but when I try to play something, it sends me to a blank screen with the name of the game in the url along with a bunch of numbers. For example, Rescunator=http://armorgames.com/play/15910/rescuenator, Artillerize=http://armorgames.com/play/15853/artillerize. Help? I'm on an oldish dell laptop that I have used to access games countless times before. If there's something wrong with it, tell me.

• 12 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Everything looks fine for me. It might be something on your end.

Is the page completely blank? Or what do you see?

BakerTon
BakerTon
3 posts
Nomad

I have exactly the same today, but I also can't view my own profile page. The entire page is white (no game page, no account page visible).

Everything was fine yesterday. No problems, games visible and playable. Today suddenly entire white pages...

constidi
constidi
5 posts
Peasant

All MMO Games are down!

SirAurus
SirAurus
2 posts
Peasant

yes your MMO games are down again this happened before when they forgot to renew licenses, This may be the issue again. I was logged in fine then left an mmo and couldnt relog.

BakerTon
BakerTon
3 posts
Nomad

But what has that to do with my account page?

BakerTon
BakerTon
3 posts
Nomad

Ah, nvm. It seems they are back online now.

ukorov
ukorov
1 posts
Peasant

I cannot see my account name on top right of the page after i logged in.
what's more, i cannot run any MMO games.

buckmaster122411
buckmaster122411
1 posts
Nomad

i cant load any of the MMO games either but i can view my account? what is the issue?

batgoat
batgoat
8 posts
Shepherd

Ukorov, if you are running Win 8, install the 8.1 upgrade. My login button magically reappeared. I don't play MMO games so not sure about that.

DariusKnight
DariusKnight
3 posts
Nomad

I also cannot load any of the MMO Games, flash and software are all up to date.

DariusKnight
DariusKnight
3 posts
Nomad

The MMO Games that I play, Dawn of the Dragons and The Last Stand: Dead Zone, flash and software are all up to date, I get a page cannot be displayed where the game should be. I tried another MMO Game some little battle one that was on the front page and that worked fine, but the two I actually play won't open. What's going on AG?

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

A part of Amazon Web Services (AWS) was having some issues with their server infrastructure on the weekend. A lot of MMOs use AWS to host their games, and so they were offline while AWS was being repaired.

They should be up soon (some are already back up, like Legacy).

Showing 1-12 of 12