ForumsForum GamesNo Vowels Game!

58 17624
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I came up this game in my head and thought it might be fun.

Rules

There are two parts to a post in this thread. The guess and the sentence. You must guess the above person's sentence by looking at it and guessing what it says. The only problem is, the sentence contains no vowels, so it's tough to guess. Then, you make a sentence, and take all the vowels out. To clarify, let me make an example:

I start, saying: Hw r y tdy? (Which is "how are you today?" with all the vowels taken out.)

person says: I think you said: "how are you tidy?"
lk pstng n frm gms.

and so on.
If you have any questions about the rules, just ask. Have fun!

The first sentence is: th clr rd s wsm

• 58 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Why do ape pile eek ape ing the so at there does? (Hoping I got at least one word right.

Why ds snc kp ncrng my thrds?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Why does sonic keep necroing my threads? I'm fairly certain I got that right ^^

i'v nvr vn sn snc bfr wh s h?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I've never even seen sonic before who is he?

dn't thnk t's ld ngh t b ncr.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

(good job manly)

You guys should all watch Constantine on NBC, it's awesome.

Y gs shld wtch Prsn f ntrst nstd ts lk th bst shw n tv.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

It says "You guys should watch Person of Interest instead it's like the best show on tv"
Also, with the knowledge that blk put spaces where the vowels should be, my new guess is "Why do people keep doing this to threads?"

Jst gt bck frm chrch. Ths s rlly sy snt t. try my hrdst , k?

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Constantine is way better than person of interest, and is on at 9:00 PM CST on NBC.

Wht s ll ths bt cnstntn nd prsn f ntrst? thnk v hrd f thm smwhr bt dnt rlly knw wht thy r bt. Ths thrd ws dmd t fl smply bcs hw sy t s t gss th sntnc.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

(i dont even know what necro means)
i dont know

dnt knw

It means the thread (stuff like this) is old, and it died many pages ago. You keep necroing (reviving) dead pages. There's a reason it's dead, mostly to give life to newer and more active threads and so that looking for them over these dead ones does not become difficult.

Here's a tip, if you don't see anyone else doing it, don't do it. It's a basic social principle, and will help you a lot if you are new here, OR anywhere for that matter.

pls c th rwls

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Matt Ryan

The darned Falcons be losing the football competition for me early on in thee season!

Constantine is about a demonologist/exorcist named John Constantine, played by Matt Ryan, based on the Hellblazer comics by DC. I can't really describe it all that much, but he hunts demons who are terrorizing people, and other related things.

Demons? That's pretty realistic... Person of Interest however is almost parallel to what could happen in the near future, the government could make a machine (the security system) that hunts down criminals and sees everything.

and there is a group of people who try to solve/prevent these crimes.

There is the direct group of 4 (Finch, Reese, Root and Shaw) who star in basically every episode but if you have seen the episodes all from seasons past, you would know there is a greater scheme that they are wrapped up in and it could plummet the world into chaos.

Person of Interest is about a security system in... New York

They have access to cameras anywhere in the world, they never really leave New York though, except for a few episodes. Oh, how I love to talk about Person of Interest ^^

Cm t mntn t, why xctly s ncrng thrds tb, nywy? mn, knw t s, bt f y rlly thnk bt t, thr's nt xctly rsn why, s thr?

Come to mention it, why exactly necroing threads ?? anyway? Man, know to so, but if you really think about it, there's not exactly reason why, Is there?

I know I messed up a few words, just correct me in your next post blk.

R y crrntly tryng t pss nyn n psts r n?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Besides, you clearly haven't watched any episodes of Constantine, so why not watch them first for, and see what you think. Watch all of them first fr (I can't figure "fr" out lol), though. The fifth so great so will. Can't wait until Friday.
(I know I missed a few again, those short ones are hard)

s thr ny trck t gttng rlly gd t ths gm? Lk (I) cn't fgr t sm f th wrds thy jst sm t skp my mnd.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

My the (not sure) good your mind to (dunno) these words to. Seriously dude, come on.

shld rlly b gng t schl rght nw. h wll, ll sty n hr bt lngr.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Should really be going to school right now. Oh well, I'll stay on here a bit longer.

H! (I) dn't hv schl ths whl wk d t thnksgvng!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

H!

That was ha, not hi.

Lucky you, I still have Monday and Tuesday. Still, I can't wait.

'v fnd tht mst ppl gt nly prt f th wk ff. (I) wndr why my schl dstrct gts th whl wk.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

I've found that most people get only part of the week off. I wonder why my school district gets the whole week.

Myb y rn't ctlly bng schld, nd y'r jst lrnng knttng.

poseidis
poseidis
218 posts
Peasant

Maybe you are'nt correctly being schooled, and you're just learning knitting.

EDIT: (forgot second part) Wh r w tlkng bt ths?

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Why are we talking about this?

Sm n brght t p, nd (I) cldn't thnk f nthng ls.

Showing 16-30 of 58