Alongside our 'regular' ArmorGames Armatar Contest: Spring Edition, we currently have a Special Limited Edition to feature the recently released smash hit in Flash Game land! Are you ready to embark on a wizard's journey and portray his sightings and experiences? Because it's time for the:
The rules are the same as they are for the regular editions. Just to make sure, here are the guidelines that help you figure out what is allowed and what is not :
# ARMATAR CONTEST GUIDELINES :
1) All entries must be appropriate. They cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Keep it clean!
2) The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3) Your entry must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to the actual armatar size. Here are a few suggestions about this :
~ Sometimes keeping it simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So keep in mind what the final size will be and check often how it looks when it is scaled down.
~ Remember to save a lot while you are making it! Better to delete 20 -in between made- save files later on, than ending up with something you actually don't like...
~ If you are able to do vector, by all means! That can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this is probably not a big issue.
4) Must be completely original. You cannot use elements from other pieces of artwork, the entire armatar must be 100% created by you. Plagiarism will not only exclude your submission by means of disqualification, it will also exclude you from participation in any future contests AND will have further consequences!
5) Must be fitting to the current contest's theme. If a certain entry is debatable to whatever extend, a mod or admin will give the decisive and final ruling for submission.
Remember, this is a Special Limited Edition of the Armor Games' Armatar Contest, which means that the entry window for your submission(s) is smaller... the closing date is set for 06/17/2014 , so make sure you get them submitted in time!
Search for that wizard within you... grab that magic pencil wand, concentrate and focus on your task ahead and ALAKAZAM! Let those colors spark up your paper or screen! Show the world that you are the best wizard around! We're looking forward to seeing your contributions! Make 'em look good! Amaze us!!!
Oh, and while you're at it... could you possibly rid the lands of all those creepy monsters lurking in the dark, waiting to jump us mere mortals and steal our precious orbs? You can?! Why thank you, oh mighty wise one!! =)
We strive to deliver the best gaming experiences... on the internet and on your mobile phone. Play thousands of free online games for kids, get access to free mmorpg games, online rpg games, fun online flash games, and more.
We offer free flash games in many different genres: online shooting games, online puzzle games, online war games, free online car games, free online hidden object games and dozens more.
This is the best place on the web to play online games for free... play on Armor Games! No matter what game style you prefer, we've got it here.
Review/Share our Games!
Gaming websites, passionate bloggers, and quirky streamers are welcome to share or review our games. If you need game keys, art, trailers, screenshots or more check out our
press kit website.
Submit a Game
Game developer? Visit developers.armorgames.com to request AG developer status, find documentation on our APIs, and get access to our development environment. Let's make sweet, sweet games together.
Mobile Game Developers
Looking for a publishing partner that can help your app rocket to success? Contact the mobile team to learn more about how we can help!