Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

What MMOs here do you dislike the most?

Posted May 20, '14 at 9:41am

StormWingDelta

StormWingDelta

59 posts

Just curious about this since there has got to be some no one here wants to touch with a 100ft pole. :)

Posted May 20, '14 at 2:37pm

Crickster

Crickster

522 posts

None of these "MMOs" are good.

Posted May 21, '14 at 8:47pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,108 posts

Knight

All of them, I hate MMOs!

Posted May 22, '14 at 12:06am

trying

trying

438 posts

The ones where you are basically a hamster running on a wheel.

Posted May 23, '14 at 2:13am

MerlinCross

MerlinCross

56 posts

Most of them. Special mentions go towards "Clash of Dragons" and all the others that followed. You know the 'RPGS' that are click, win a battle cause you had the energy to do it. Yay! I named Clash since it was the first one put up of it's type but there's about 7 of them now just with different coats of paint.

Everything by r2games as well though Wartune and League of Angels get named dropped for shady advertisements(Really using someone else's fanservice over your own fanservice you know the fanservice your ENTIRE game is built around?) and ripping off other works.

Two games that get mentioned that I liked is Last Stand: Dead Zone and Sorcery Quest. Because you know they had ACTUAL gameplay. But SQ is along with all the Edgebee games so....only 1 MMO I guess?

Posted May 23, '14 at 1:06pm

nuwbie

nuwbie

9 posts

I don't like MMOs where its just bashing through an action bar.

Posted May 26, '14 at 2:28am

MerlinCross

MerlinCross

56 posts

@Nuwbie

So like 10 titles on the 'MMO' list? How are these things so popular? If people are THIS bored to play something like "Thousand Suns" just boot up minesweeper! Faster, free, and more gameplay.

Honestly I don't know why this click games are so popular.

Posted May 27, '14 at 3:47pm

huean

huean

1 post

All of them. They suck and have unfair systems in place

Posted May 27, '14 at 7:22pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,312 posts

Administrator

Saying "All of them" without playing "All of them" makes this opinion not valid. :/

Posted May 27, '14 at 9:05pm

MerlinCross

MerlinCross

56 posts

@Ferret

Given that most the games are either made by the same company(Wartune and League of Angels) or cookie cutter(Mob Wars and Zombie Slayer, Thousand Suns-Dawn of Dragons-Chronicles of Blood) I can't blame people for labeling most if not all browser MMO games as bad.

Really, quality control here.

...Oh wow. Viking Clan, Pirate Clan, Zombie Slayer and Mob Wars are ALL made by the same company. No wonder 3 felt the same. I bet the 4th will be awesome though! Right? Right?

Reply to What MMOs here do you dislike the most?

You must be logged in to post a reply!