ForumsGamesGamers Girls Magazine is terrible (edited version)

3 2868
ghost72807
ghost72807
20 posts
Nomad

NOTE: EDITED VERSION! Last one was taken down for some (uh uh) content and this will be more... appropriate.

There is a magazine called Gamer Girls. And you should expect it to show us that females play games too and they do, and if you think that they should not, well you should quit breathing, please pack up your bags and leave...NOW!
Any back to the topic, well.. they show that but in a different way.

So on the front cover the is a woman with no top on but suspenders nearly showing... (well you can guess whats there) and a controller near her (guess whats there). Next page: a woman with a PS3 controller way to near her (guess whats there) and with Resident Evil 5 and Skyrim near her (uuuuu you can guess whats here) So if you want to see this... dont, highly recommend you do not search for this..

So... as Review Tec Usa said: This is a cancer to gaming.

I am so sorry to all Woman who were offended to this and to you who made this... You deserve whats coming

So if you have seen this (so sorry for you) leave a comment below or if you have not leave your opinion on this.

Have a nice day

• 3 Replies
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

First, calm down. You are not a knight in shinning armor.

Men objectify women and vice-versa. Women objectify themselves when working at stripe clubs, prostituting, or posing for magazines that....objectify them. Again, vice-versa.

Why isn't the issue of men brought up? How many men do you see walking around with 36" arms a 6 pack and a chest that if any more puffy would burst? This objectifies men and tells men 'this is how you should look'. Yet I hardly hear a foul coming from left field? Only a few people that feel its twice as shameful when it happens to women?

So really, I could care less. When you have tons of tabloids that Photoshop the heck of out women/men and when movies portray a certain way."
I certainly don't get my panties in a bunch when I see men portrayed as Tekken characters in most games.

I have a feeling this is an attempted to appear more mature to the female audience or at least troll a few females out of the wood work. But I'm cynical of people, especially on the internet without a face.

You know, since you are in the position to offer all of women kind an apology from the evil's of men.

loloonline
loloonline
1 posts
Nomad

And this justifies lewd conduct how?

Why isn't the issue of men brought up? How many men do you see walking around with 36" arms a 6 pack and a chest that if any more puffy would burst? This objectifies men and tells men 'this is how you should look'. Yet I hardly hear a foul coming from left field? Only a few people that feel its twice as shameful when it happens to women?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

And you should expect it to show us that females play games too and they do

I hate to break it to you, but I'm about 99% sure that isn't what this magazine is for. It's a modeling magazine.

Also, according to the creator, the women chose their own photographers and their own poses.

Showing 1-3 of 3