Forums

ForumsQuests

Warlords: Epic Conflict Quests

Posted May 25, '14 at 5:48am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

2,096 posts

So these quests can be achieved on easy. Then I don't know why I can't unlock them. Well, I'm going to try another browser and see what happens.

Edit: It seems that these Quests don't unlock using Firefox, but they do with Chrome. At least for me.

last edited May 25 2014 07:11 am by kegaumongo

Posted May 25, '14 at 7:53am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,949 posts

The Quests I have achieved for this game so far have all unlocked while using FireFox, so that debunks your idea @kegaumongo. All of them unlocked without a glitch. =)

Posted May 25, '14 at 8:07am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

2,096 posts

Maybe it's just a problem on my end, I don't know, but it's the first time something like this happens to me. Weird.

When I restarted the game with Chrome, I did choose a different race, but I really doubt this could be the cause. Anyway, problem solved for now

Posted May 30, '14 at 1:40pm

Beethoven99

Beethoven99

1 post

I was kinda surprised by the difficulty level.

Posted Jun 30, '14 at 6:42am

Jasza676

Jasza676

225 posts

Oh seriously, game does saves yet after I finished one campaign it simply reset my progress and I still have to win two campaigns to get Marcolytes instead of just finishing second. Good that at least easy mode speeds things up so I may just rush that one back.

Posted Jul 1, '14 at 5:16am

Thomcore

Thomcore

302 posts

What browser do you use ? I was playing it on Chrome and didn´t have any problems to get Marcolytes.

And maybe your browser automatically deletes the cookies which might be your problem.

Posted Jul 1, '14 at 4:42pm

Jasza676

Jasza676

225 posts

No, as I said, game does saves correctly for me, it was just one-time bug that me made me kinda unhappy.
Not sure what was the reason though, it didn't happened second time and I had no other problems. Bug just flew by randomly.

Posted Jul 2, '14 at 3:19am

Thomcore

Thomcore

302 posts

Well at least you have the quest now

Posted Sep 2, '14 at 8:22pm

bakkart

bakkart

448 posts

Decided to come back to this game to get the last badge; waiting a couple of months made it seem kind of like a new game and not as much just grinding to get the badge. Anyway, done.

Posted Jan 10, '15 at 12:39pm

kingocin

kingocin

2 posts

My Game doesnt Save

Reply to Warlords: Epic Conflict Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!