ForumsGamesGemcraft CS : Faster way to enrage waves?

23 8070
vetokend
vetokend
28 posts
Peasant

Hey all,

I'm really hoping I've missed something here, but currently I'm gem-bombing / enraging waves with shift-B, hold shift, and click once for each gem.

My question: Is there any way to apply multiple gems to enraging a wave panel with only one click? My finger is getting tired!

Thanks!

Veto

• 23 Replies
Ahuizotla
Ahuizotla
10 posts
Nomad

I think I don't give too much away with this quote from Peter regarding my email-request about faster bombing (May 11):

@Gem bombing:
Yes, that's something I plan, a little counter for the gem bomb button.
psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

+1. Supergemming scripts too?

cronos51
cronos51
108 posts
Nomad

psorek, that question goes to me, I assume? Or to Peter?

I was thinking of writing a script when I had to build the G96 killgem (which wasn't too much fun), but didn't do it yet. My coding intelligence is rather restricted. I definitively will/would, if I should continue to play or do another run like that. For the moment, as endurance took so long, I'm a little tired of the game.

Do you use supergemming-scripts? If I would build one I would share it, in case anybody should be interested. It would certainly not be very elegant, though, as I don't have any coding skills. You could certainly do it better.

InThrees
InThrees
84 posts
Peasant

There's a chance the newer 'demo' version is crippled, but Axife Mouse Recorder is a program I use to record and play back mouse/keyboard movements, clicks, and keypress.

For win32/64.

xroads42
xroads42
87 posts
Farmer

@cronos51 i dont use autohotkey(windows). i use autokey (linux/ubuntu)

dvorick
dvorick
1 posts
Peasant

Linux? How do you play CS on Linux? It tells me that I need flash 11.7, which I thought was only available for Windows/Mac

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

google chrome is the answer, don't know if chromium too (probably not)

cronos51
cronos51
108 posts
Nomad

uh, I should have read more carefully... - sorry, xroads.

Showing 16-23 of 23