ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Uploaded pictures in comments do not appear

5 2557
bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

Hi,
while playing GC and using the comment-section, I can't upload any pictures anymore. It worked for a while but somehow it is lost. I can upload them, no error occurs, but the pics won't be shown to anybody. Tried chrome and seamonkey (actual versions).
Is there an upload-limit?

• 5 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@bilboCGL It could be many different things. It could be that your getting caught in spam filters, and should be including content along with your pictures. Don't just post meme pictures, post relevant pictures to the threads.

It could be that the images are corrupt, or that Disqus is having issues. It's hard to say, I've tested it myself though and it works fine. See here...

http://armorgames.com/user/FerretGifs

bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

OK. I think that issues at disqus is most probably, my content is visible, the posted pics were plain screenshots sized 1366x768, my only comments atm are found at GC CS. As said, it woked for a while and then stopped - nevertheless thanks for your reply!

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Did you press hide media?

shinylavawarrior21
shinylavawarrior21
1 posts
Nomad

How do I even MAKE pictures?

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

@Ferret @bilboCGL

Since this thread was resurrected, I may actually know the reason for the problem the poster was having and can provide that information.

I have had this problem before and I found that it was because the auto-fill in parameters prompted by the system for image insertion were incorrect. I can't remember exactly what to do to fix it, but I remember it was something very simple like removing the http: from the beginning of the file location.

@shinylavawarrior21
You will have to be more specific. You make pictures with a graphics program or by taking screencaps. Do you mean how do you post pictures?

Showing 1-5 of 5