ForumsThe TavernFears

20 8995
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I had no idea where to put this, so i just put in here.
What are your fears?
Im afraid for bears, and cutting myself with a sharp objects.
I wanna see how weird mine are compared to others!

• 20 Replies
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I'm afraid of the dark.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I don't really have a fear anymore. I used to have a fear of heights because of this climbing tower at a camp I go to. However I eventually overcame it by climbing the tower and boy was I fast at it.

So no fears for me really.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I don't have a fear of heights, I have a fear of hitting the ground at high speed.

Also, watching the Lost in Space movie instilled a slight arachnophobia in me, but that is mostly gone now.

~~~Darth Caedus

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

and cutting myself with a sharp objects.

thiiiiiiiis... i also really have a fear of blood. idk if its on the level of hemophobia but i really cant stand it (which makes fear of sharp objects even worse).

i hate ****roaches (doesnt really have any problems with other bugs).

ummm.... i DEFINITELY have a fear of stinging insects espacially bees, hornets etc.

and im afraid of horror games (which is the reason i play them (very slowly...))
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

The fear of something happening to my kids is really the big one in my life. I'm not too concerned about my own well being anymore, and I haven't been for quite some time, but if something were to happen to them, I'm not sure what I would do.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Heights and falling, I used to have a fear of the dark but it's gone now... majoritively...

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Some big smelly gay guy offer me a wonderful feeling of joy.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

*creepy voice* Hey, you want a... free back massage? It's free... of charge.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

It wouldn't be too wonderful a feeling if he smelled so foul.

I've always feared going to crappy restaurants and finding something I shouldn't in my food, such as mold, a roach, a finger, etc.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

This. It used to scare me to no end. (I dare anyone to listen with headphones with all volume control turned to the max.)

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i forgot all about scary music. ive always hated scary music.

i remember i had to lower the sound or mute it to pass some levels in old video games (quackshoots pyramids and ecco 2s first shark levels are my main memories).

i used to call my mother in some lol. personally, loud sounds is also a big fear.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

So no fears for me really.

I'll change that for you, R2

I am afraid of insects that inflict pain by stinging. Or biting, but stinging ones are worse. If bugs wouldn't harm me, I would like them a lot. Like, I'd probably be the weird kid who puts spiders on her head. But no, spiders bite people, so I just leave them alone.

More than that, though, I absolutely HATE horses. They're hideous, malformed creatures that probably spawned in the depths of hell, and I swear they're plotting something. They're tall, and horrifying, and have huge teeth. I hate them.
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Wasps. Bees are okay, they give us honey. But wasps contribute nothing!
Ever since wasps got in my attic, I've never been the same...

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I have a fear of death, tornados, losing my family, living on the streets, being kidnapped, ect...so yea I'm scared of a lot of things.....@.@

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Me.....well...I am scared of murderers, insects AND death. I mean, who ISN'T scared to leave your family when you die?

Showing 1-15 of 20