ForumsThe TavernHow do you eat an Oreo?

14 4678
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

This topic was inspired by a post made by @DrElmer in Battle of the Brands, claiming that he had eaten Oreos "five or six different ways" in his lifetime. For me, I always eat it like a regular cookie. Et tu?

• 14 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

First, I peel it apart
then I lick off the white stuff
then I eat the cookie

~~~Darth Caedus

inzektor252
inzektor252
1 posts
Peasant

just put to mouth..........

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

just normal way...

i personally find other ways to be gross and repulsing (not judging. i just cant stand mess/foodplay)

darkmist252
darkmist252
1 posts
Nomad

put to mouth is simpest way

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I first peel the black cookies. Then I grab a hammer and smash the one with less frosting. Then I use tape to put it together as best I can. Finally the completed cookie is shoved into the dark hole of oblivion that is my mouth hole.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

just normal way...

Define normal.

I peel it apart, eat the half without frosting (or give it away), and then eat the open-faced oreo.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Not a particle...

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I don't.

That's the sad thing.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I put the cookie in my mouth and bite down. After masticating about 10 times, I put the rest in my mouth.

A carton of Oreos doesn't last very long in my presence.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I take it apart, and eat the side without cream, saving the best side for last, then slowly crunch the creamy side.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

i take it apart i scrape of the creamy part with my teeth put the cookies in milk play armor games for about a hour come back get a spoon take out the mushy goodness and eat that

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

I used to eat it the 'fun' way as a kid, pulling the cookie apart and eating the cream filling separately from the cookie pieces, but sometime in middle school, I found I liked the taste of all the cookie together better than separate, so now it's eaten the same as every other cookie.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

like a man

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

First I'll twist the black cookies of yummy oreo. Licks their cream both. Dunks the oreo to the delicious milk. Then begins to eat, eat like a human.

Showing 1-14 of 14