Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

helmet heroes invisible player

Posted May 28, '14 at 4:46pm

treos

treos

86 posts

ok, so i'm trying out this game and all of a sudden theres monsters dying left and right with no other player on the screen or anywhere nearby. i suspect a hacker and if i'm right then screw that game, i'll go play something else where people can't go around killing and stealing loot while completely invisible (couldn't even see the username).

oh and since 1 of the skills, for archers at least, reduces the amount of time you have to wait before you can take other players loot. yeah...nice way of promoting theft, ninja looting and other such things.

Posted Jun 2, '14 at 6:31pm

Rickie281

Rickie281

1 post

Dude i figured it out! The

"invisible player"

is actually a person with a lagged up computer. i took a slow computer and saw the flaw. have you seen random ppl hitting air and sitting in water, whacking it for no reason? those ppl are actually somewhere else killing a monster that's right there which looks unoccupied. answer is move somewhere else.
        the loot steal is for global and the solution is dont let ppl stalk u and follow u to ur monster killin area those stupid noob trolls have to be a certain distance to loot steal.

last edited Jun 02 2014 06:32 pm by Rickie281

Posted Jun 7, '14 at 8:23pm

treos

treos

86 posts

hm, that makes sense now that i think of it. after all, like a lot of things, lag does come in many different flavors.

Reply to helmet heroes invisible player

You must be logged in to post a reply!