ForumsGamesGemcraft CS: best browser to play

26 12404
Broke007
Broke007
1 posts
Nomad

What browser do you use to play Gemcraft CS? It keeps mine IE to fall down, when I play levels with more than 100 waves and manafarm. Which one is the most stable for this game?

• 26 Replies
tom0815
tom0815
20 posts
Nomad

still working for me.
Just to rule out any misunderstanding:
you replaced YOUR_AUTH_TOKEN and YOUR_USER_ID with the values i have blacked out?
im not sure for how long those hashes are valid but try loggin off AG and on again and re-check the source

rangedfighter
rangedfighter
18 posts
Peasant

yep still not working, yields the same result like not using the ? with appended flashvars at all, just the start screen and nothing moving

I'm using chrome and tried to open a new tab to play in full size

have removed the build in player though and installed adobe flash player

ehop35y
ehop35y
2 posts
Peasant

Strange - already logged in at Armorgames and playing GC-CS2.

Looked at the page Source for the hextile/map page and found the token was different from yesterday.when I looked at the page source on the screen shown in your example.

It seems that you must copy and paste the token for when you are logged in as this is a different token from when you are not logged in.

So, your instruction is correct, you must log in first.

Unfortunately, some people, like me, log in to armorgames after loading GC-CS2

Now using the 'logged in' token and all is working fine in the standalone flash player.

rivv
rivv
2 posts
Peasant

@tom0815.
du bist der beste endlich hängst sich das spiel nicht mehr so einfach auf

danke danke ;-)

effendor
effendor
5 posts
Shepherd

You rock tom0815, just what I was looking for. Thank you.

Surdus
Surdus
10 posts
Constable

I use Mozilla Firefox without any problems.
Add-Ons: ABP, Youtube Unblocker and AVG Security Plug-In.

RJL1
RJL1
2 posts
Peasant

I cant seem to get this fullscreen mode working while still being logged into AG..
does it still work?

bilboCGL
bilboCGL
323 posts
Peasant

Nope, the old cache.armorgames.com thing doesn't work anymore - only way (I know) is AG-Adfree for 1,50$ per month...

Xalynden
Xalynden
1 posts
Shepherd

Or wait patiently for the Steam edition...

*twitch* I can't take it anymore! I need the Steam version RIGHT MEOW!!!

UsSlave
UsSlave
1 posts
Peasant

Is there an update to this? lvl 7156 but I am completely done as it exists. Awesome game but the enormous lag is only helping my workouts by providing anger, as for playing it simply is not worth the stress.
Unless I am ignorant, this mothod seems not to work now and I will not continue, thankfully I only sank 25 bucks into the ad-infested venture.

(It is not the ads, I use Ghostery and have never seen an ad on this site other than on videos.... It is the lag from 10k+ critters on screen. Although I realize it is the gems causing the issues. gameinabottle should get away from this site based scam and move to an application based platform for better stability in this peasants opinion. Until then, I am done with the game along with the site.)

mathewhayden
mathewhayden
4 posts
Nomad

I also suggest you to use chrome.

Showing 16-26 of 26