ForumsGamesGemcraft CS: First XP run since Shrine Nerf.

6 2422
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Here will be detailed experiences about getting and keeping xp that will raise your level more than once past level 3K

Gotta admit, bombing is tedious, but its fun to once again attempt to reach a high level.

Stats as of now-

Map Q4

Multiplier: x69.70

All but Lock.

Wave 6 of 152

Wave 6 stats-

1.19 E25 hp
2.40 E24 armor
798 base xp per kill(related to above)

Skills: All but 5 components, 2 enhances, 1 strike, 2 bomb skills, are maxed(60)

Manafarm: G32 (G42e) with G31(G41e) amps.

Killgem: grade 0(doesn't exist yet).

Currently a total of 4,995 monsters summoned to the battle(summoned + base).

Wave 1: Grade 1s until E18 armor, ran out of mana.
Wave 2: Grade 2s until E21 armor

Wave 3: MISTAKE - Grade 18s until E23 hp and E10 armor.

Wave 4: Grade 1s until E21 armor, then Grade X(forgot but its high grade) until E24 hp

Wave 5: Repeat

Wave 6: Repeat, except until E25 hp.

• 6 Replies
psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

I did 1.3e12 exp at x4, following my guide and then bombing waves 150-400 to e36-e40 HP. Drove me to level 3087, surely can be beaten

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

If you saw my so called nifty trick, sorry, that flunked after I tested it for real :P.

Ah well, actually, it does reduce xp by about 25-33%, but again, it makes monsters immune to farm.

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

e36 monster is immune to e24 (grade 100) farm

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Yeah....so I guess its only applicable for when you can't anger with G18+ish. c:

InThrees
InThrees
84 posts
Peasant

Why is your base xp per kill so low? Higher gems give more xp, I always bomb with the best I can afford. The armor level of your mobs tells me you're bombing, at least in part, with low level gems. Is that so your mana farm doesn't do any killing? But don't the monsters have health so high that they can't?

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

The base XP per kill is so low because that is wave 6. And I'm only getting 1400 at wave 10-ish by bombing purely by high grades...with maxed skills, and a gem that I can make 3-400 of with my pool(so half pool goes to anger).

I dunno how to make it more? Lol.

Showing 1-6 of 6