ForumsThe Tavernwhat kind of super villian or super hero would you be?

15 6258
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I'd be a hero that would go through walls and use mind control. =)

• 15 Replies
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Id be Thor.
He gets to go completely agro on everyone!
awsomejazz123 So you want to be Marvel Girl?

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

hmm...marvel girl sounds good and besides....to me she is utterly AMAZINGGGGGGG!

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

well...I would be Spiderman. Shooting webs out of your hands? Awesome!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I would be R2D21999 because he is the best villian/hero.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'd be the one that kills everyone. The Joker. Yes, that sounds nice.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Wolverine is cool

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I would be the kind mostly built on tech.

Penguin022
Penguin022
34 posts
Nomad

I'd be either like the Flash, or invisible.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

I would be Sub-Sonic (I made him up) He's a depressed alcoholic Russian that can create a pulse of sonic energy (Basicly a concussive blast) He is nearly indestructible and can only be killed using heavy elemants. He became a vigilante after seeing his freind sentenced to life without parole for the murder of a U.S congressman (who happened to deserve it). He loses it and gets put down using atomic artillery shells (Mini nukes).

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

He became a vigilante after seeing his freind sentenced to life without parole for the murder of a U.S congressman

Darn the corrupt government sending away people for murdering people they don't like! *shakes fist*

-----

I'd probably be like the kid from X-men that can change channels by blinking. Pretty OP power when you think about it, really. I mean, you can just get into the mind of your enemy and drive them to insanity.

Think about it. Imagine you just got done from a nasty battle...you are exhausted and finally get a chance to rest, and all you want to do is sit down and watch some Mork and Mindy when suddenly your channel changes! Well..that was weird. How about some Judge Judy? She is always a hoot and a half to listen to. But, what the hell?! This isn't Judge Judy this is Judge Mathis! He doesn't have the spunk Judy has!
Every channel you try to watch, I just flip it away. But you come up with an idea, I'll play video games! Can't change the channel then aha! Oh wait, gotta change the channel to the appropriate input channel.
Well then I'll play computer games! Alt-tab. Boom.

Slowly I'd break you down into insanity. Then, as you whimper for mercy, I change the channel to one of your beloved shows.

Before turning the TV off
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I would be Peanut Butter Man. Basically the same idea as Spiderman, but I'd shoot peanut butter out of my hands instead of web material.

axelotle
axelotle
2 posts
Peasant

id be the flash!

Lobotis
Lobotis
75 posts
Nomad

i would like someone who has super Strength, Flight, Speed and the abillity to control madder Itself!!!!

http://http://images.dailydawdle.com/10-funny-dogs7.jpg

Lobotis
Lobotis
75 posts
Nomad

i would like someone who has super Strength, Flight, Speed and the abillity to control madder Itself!!!!

http://http://images.dailydawdle.com/10-funny-dogs7.jpg

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

I changed my mind. I would be .......... Appathetic man "Save me Appathetic Man!" "Whatever lady not my problem." "But my store is being robbed." "Then you won't mind If I take this slim-jim." "YOU JERK!" "EEEEEWWWWW this isn't even a slim-jim, it's just a knockoff, your store sucks, I'm leaving." "You Suck dude, you really suck." "I DON'T CAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRREEEEEEE!" I then fly away looking for a spot to chill.

Showing 1-15 of 15