Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Why I Love Armor Games

Posted May 31, '14 at 2:07am

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

349 posts

We know there are awesome forums out there, but out of all I have seen, Armor Games is one of the best. It's not just the games they feature, and how nice the interface looks, but the community is the most awesome it could be. I've seen posts by the most awesome people here, like @MattEmAngel, @R2D21999. @Riptizoid101, @StormWalker, @Snag618, @FishPreferred and many more. All of the guys listed here are very funny, enthusiastic, and have a very reasonable thinking. And when you go to the Mods and Admins, you see a bunch of people(actually talking animals mostly) doing their job and still enjoying the community. @Gantic, @MrDayCee, @Ferret and the others are the best staff I've seen in any forum. And the knights, like @nichodemus, @UnleashedUponMankind and the others help out a lot of people, making the community more welcome and more enjoyable. Thank you guys! You are the best community ever! =)

#I

Posted May 31, '14 at 2:52am

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

6,398 posts

Dawwww, that's sweet. Can we keep this guy? Oh stop it, you're making me blush, really. =3

Posted May 31, '14 at 3:15am

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

349 posts

Thanks, and I really mean it, you guys are the best =D

Posted May 31, '14 at 6:25am

DrElmer

DrElmer

551 posts

We're not all as great as you say we are. Some of us are flat-out boring. I for one can't read a single one of my posts without yawning and calling it quits.

Posted May 31, '14 at 7:35am

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

349 posts

I don't believe so, you must have an interesting side to yourself, everyone does. What special about this community is that that they are not afraid to show the most awesome side they have, especially Ms. StormWalker.

Posted May 31, '14 at 7:39am

Snag618

Snag618

7,894 posts

*Bows humbly* I thank you for the honor.

Posted May 31, '14 at 8:19am

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

349 posts

The honor is all mine(and I have yet to taste your cupcakes).

Posted May 31, '14 at 8:29am

Snag618

Snag618

7,894 posts

Oh, did I never offer you one of my cupcakes? Well, to make amends, here, have one *Offers cupcake* I can 100% guarantee it probably isn't made from dead people.

Posted May 31, '14 at 8:58am

ajgelaga

ajgelaga

349 posts

Thanks! I just need to put it in my fridge for a while, I'm eating right now(literally).

Posted May 31, '14 at 11:54am

red303

red303

5,827 posts

Forum games is why I go on AG. Some other places on the forum are too serious and you fell like you're butting into something if you post on them, but in forum games, you can post on most threads without feeling like you're interrupting.

Reply to Why I Love Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!