ForumsPopular MediaWhat movie would you recommend.

26 13993
Nooch
Nooch
4 posts
Nomad

I would have to say Caravan Of Courage An Ewok Adventure. Its the forgotten Star Wars movie.

• 26 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I'd say Red is a good movie. And not because of my username. It's sort of an action and comedy rolled into one.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Watch No Country for Old Men. It is tense action and black comedy.

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

die hard, forrest gump, django unchained, the hangover, kill bill, skyfall, animal house, x-men: the last stand, ted, the avengers, terminator, high school musical, iron man, the expendables, caddyshack, billy madison, inglourious basterds, we're the millers, american hustle, 1 million ways to die in the west.

there's 20 of my favorite movies, all of them i recommend.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Who am I recommending the movie to? I could recommend When In Rome, but not to somebody who likes action-thrillers, for example.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I'll second Jeff's final suggestion. As long as 1 Million Ways to Die in the West is in theaters, I would recommend it to anyone to go see, unless you're not a fan of mindless hilarity.

Also, for those of you who have Netflix, A Fish Called Wanda is a hard one to go wrong with. Also Nacho Libre, but everyone I talk to hates that movie, so I won't recommend it unless you really liked Napoleon Dynamite.

For those of you who like horrible movies, 1313: Hercules Unbound and 1313: Night of the Widow are two that will blow your mind with their stupidity.

die hard, forrest gump, django unchained, the hangover, kill bill, skyfall, animal house, x-men: the last stand, ted, the avengers, terminator, high school musical, iron man, the expendables, caddyshack, billy madison, inglourious basterds, we're the millers, american hustle, 1 million ways to die in the west.

the avengers, terminator, high school musical, iron man, the expendables,

terminator, high school musical, iron man,

high school musical

What.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Terry, you haven't lived until you sang along to the best film of our generation.

â«WE'RE SOARING, FLYING, THERE'S NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CAN'T REACHâ«

...Anyways, some of my favorite movies are Forrest Gump, Fight Club, Catch me if you can, Inception, 12 years a slave, among others.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

â«ARI NO, MAMA NO, SUGATA MISERU NO YOâ«

FTFY Kappa.

LotR is always worth watching, just be sure you got that extended edition.

~~~Darth Caedus
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

â«WE'RE SOARING, FLYING, THERE'S NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CAN'T REACHâ«

now here's someone who understands. you and i are going to have to have a karaoke night soon.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

now here's someone who understands. you and i are going to have to have a karaoke night soon.

Can I join you?

~~~Darth Caedus
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Shawshank Redemption makes all of your suggestions moot. A close second is Lebanon (the good one).

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

You should watch all of my top 5 favorite movies that I've listed on my profile.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Atonement.

Good movie. You have to watch it to *understand* it. Will leave you with many feels.

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

Blind Flight, for the feels. Metropolis, for the beauty.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Leon, Inception, The life before her eyes, Shawshank Redemption, No country for old men, Girl Interrupted are a few of mine.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Les Miserabeles. however u spell that.

It put tears to my eyes, like twice.

Showing 1-15 of 26