ForumsPopular Mediawhat's your favorite anime show?

30 16665
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I think mine would be Pokémon. if that's an anime series......i don't particularly know.

• 30 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It used to be Pokemon, but with the new episodes it's started to get lower on my like list.

Attack on Titan however is my favorite anime show, and I've only seen the first 4 episodes.

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

Tough question... I think I liked Soul Eater more than anything else I've seen.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Deadman wonderland and Dragon Ball Z are my current favorites, wtih Hellsing Ultimate being a very close third

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Since I haven't watched much anime, I'll go with Hetalia. Because... Russia.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

I like Deadman wonderland but I also enjoyed Afro Samuria and really anything that relates to fighting and/or crazy weapons like Bleach, Soul eater, RWBY, Naruto, Avatar, Fairytale, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Trigun. Anything bones made, sophistacated puzzles, massive warfare that adresses social and political problems. But out of all of that to pick one favorite I would have to say Howl's Moving Castle. Howl's Moving Castle was one of the later works of Hayou Miyazaki and that other guy (Don't know his name.) It was loosley based on a book.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i cant pick a top favorite but i did love ones like fma/brotherhood, death note, zatch bell, and future diary.

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

It's always been YuYu Hakusho. The dub is good. The voices for Yusuke and Kuwabara are spot on. My only problem with the show is that, as with a lot of action anime, the plot tends to advance at a slower pace.

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

My favorite anime is Sword Art Online. Its voice acting is phenomenal, the story is good, and the art is great. The first season is the best one to watch.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

My two favorutie anime shows would be Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) and Naruto.

It's a shame that the first season of SnK is pretty short and the second season isn't out before 2015.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

not an anime actually. its an american show thats actually as good as an anime XD

for me its:

5. higurashi no naku koro ni

creepy scary, psychological thriller. makes you try to think about what actually happens and is one of the more confusing animes ive ever watched (makes sense in the end though). th way it shows how even the nicest person can kill is amazing.

4. angel beats

its just awsome. a very interesting plot and settings and some really touching parts.

3. kaleido star

just a really fun nice to watch anime. usually happy go lucky with many funny moments but also has some really sad moments. the best thing about this show is that when characters actually face a challange your whole body tingles as if your in their position.

2. clannad

this... is.. the saddest... most emotional thing ive ever watched, read, experienced etc. it rips your heart out, puts it back and heals you... just to rip it out again. its lovely and amazing and is really close to how real life actually is.

1. fruits basket

my favorite anime. also my first so i might be a little biased. overall, its nice and happy and sad. i personally relate to it alot and it shows how ever the most different people belong somewhere in the world.
McSwagga
McSwagga
52 posts
Nomad

SpongeBob Squarepants!

Hate me I don't care SpongeBob is amazing

So is Regular Show...

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

SpongeBob Squarepants!

Hate me I don't care SpongeBob is amazing

So is Regular Show...

I don't hate you for liking Spongebob (I love the old ones myself) but it's not quite.....anime. Neither is Regular Show.

I've only watched 2 animes so far, watched about 3 episodes of Attack on Titan and then my brother stopped caring. I was planning to go on my IPod and watch it but never got around to it.

Then a few weeks ago my friend mentioned that his favorite anime, Death Note, was on Netflix. I told him I would look into it so eventually I did. A few nights ago I got onto youtube and now I'm wondering what I'm supposed to do with myself when I finish it.

~Manly
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Ive gotta say Attack on Titan, and The Dragon Ball Z that is based on the comics. The more recent ones are okay, but the original are the best!!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I really like when Discovery channel does the specials on cute animals like Koalas and Sloths :3

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Since I haven't watched much anime, I'll go with Hetalia. Because... Russia.

My second choice...

SInce Tokyo Ghoul came out as an anime recently, I've been more interested in it, and actually took time out of my day to read the manga and watch that stuff. If only they didn't censor the gore, that show would be perfect for me. There's more than enough psychopaths to go around.
Showing 1-15 of 30