ForumsThe Tavernare ghosts real?

13 4074
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

now i may not have any proof WHAT so ever, but I have to say that maybe we may not be able to see them. but I have once seen something in my house....it was weird and strange......me and my mom were watching TV and all the blinds were closed....then I saw a flash of white....I saw a face and it looked like it was running somewhere.....you don't have to believe me but I saw it and it was weird. now just because we can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

• 13 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

now just because we can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

But you just said that you did see it...and this was never the problem with their supposed existence. The fact that they have no reason or capacity to exist is what means they don't exist.
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

most times you see them in a kind of orb. the orb is made out of an electrical energy. sometimes they use sooo much energy for you to see them, or so I have read.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

most times you see them in a kind of orb. the orb is made out of an electrical energy.

No. That's a simple electromagnetic phenomenon known as lens flare.
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

it's like that one time when my dad saw that orb and it meant that lightning was going to strike there and he told everyone that was there with him to run, run, run. he said that it was the coolest thing he ever saw, especially when the lightning hit.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

it's like that one time when my dad saw that orb and it meant that lightning was going to strike there and he told everyone that was there with him to run, run, run. he said that it was the coolest thing he ever saw, especially when the lightning hit.

If he saw it directly, it's something else entirely, because lens flare is miniscule on the cornea. If it was on the tip of something, like a pole or roof peak, it is called Saint Elmo's fire.
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

nope this was actually in a field and it they were chasing the storm. that's when he saw it and everyone else there saw it too. it's something about the weather I just don't know the name of it.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

nope this was actually in a field and it they were chasing the storm. that's when he saw it and everyone else there saw it too.

Ball lightning.

Even if ghosts exist (Which I doubt), they may be unable to interact with our world, only watch it.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Common sense says they aren't real, although you can't really disprove their existence. So I guess the laymen man should say no.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wait first StarWars is not a reality... now you're telling my ghosts aren't real?

Next you'll be telling me that Santa isn't real... but you all believe that Santa is real... right?

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

if ghosts arent real, why is it whenever the window is open across the room, the door slams? everyone knows ghosts hate wind.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Sure I am. What am I, completely invisible here?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Sure I am. What am I, completely invisible here?

*gasp* Who said that?

I haven't had any reason to believe in ghosts, no strange experiences or anything so... Ima have to go with no.

but you all believe that Santa is real... right?

Relax R2, I've met Santa at the mall. He is real.
Showing 1-13 of 13