ForumsThe Tavern[Duplicate] where did you always wanted to go to?

7 3849
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I've always wanted to go to England.

• 7 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I have always wanted to go to my homeland, the Philippines. Somewhere there where it's really, REALLY beautiful, like in a beach setting!

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Japan! The culture over there seems pretty cool, and it would be nice to actually experience how people who aren't around America live.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Clancy's house, Stormwalker's house, PickPocket's house, Manly's house. Basically I want to go to all your houses.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

See, i would like to go to R2's place of residence, but i feel like the second i walk in, i will be smothered with poisonous cookies.

I want to go any and all of the battle sites that are here in USA!! That would be SO FREAKIN cool!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I've always wanted to go to England.

Speaking as a resident, England (and the rest of the UK) is excellent for tourism. I don't usually get to go abroad, but there's so much here it doesn't matter.

I would like to go to Arizona and Utah maybe.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Maybe South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, and Canada. Culture, yeah, culture is good.

Speaking as a resident, England (and the rest of the UK) is excellent for tourism. I don't usually get to go abroad, but there's so much here it doesn't matter.

I would like to go to Arizona and Utah maybe.

Did anybody else read this in a British accent?
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I've considered it, but this thread is a duplicate for another thread made a few weeks earlier. Even though the key word 'vacation' is different from the original thread, we should still give credit to the first one that was made with the same idea. Therefor, I am locking this one... =)

Please direct your discussion here: Where do you want to go on vacation?

Showing 1-7 of 7