Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

[Duplicate] where did you always wanted to go to?

Thread Locked

Posted May 31, '14 at 10:27pm

awsomejazz123

awsomejazz123

288 posts

I've always wanted to go to England.

Posted May 31, '14 at 10:30pm

apldeap123

apldeap123

1,503 posts

I have always wanted to go to my homeland, the Philippines. Somewhere there where it's really, REALLY beautiful, like in a beach setting!

Posted Jun 1, '14 at 7:44am

red303

red303

5,355 posts

Japan! The culture over there seems pretty cool, and it would be nice to actually experience how people who aren't around America live.

Posted Jun 1, '14 at 10:26am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,840 posts

Knight

Clancy's house, Stormwalker's house, PickPocket's house, Manly's house. Basically I want to go to all your houses.

Posted Jun 1, '14 at 12:18pm

Omegap12

Omegap12

1,900 posts

See, i would like to go to R2's place of residence, but i feel like the second i walk in, i will be smothered with poisonous cookies.

I want to go any and all of the battle sites that are here in USA!! That would be SO FREAKIN cool!

Posted Jun 1, '14 at 12:45pm

09philj

09philj

2,535 posts

I've always wanted to go to England.

Speaking as a resident, England (and the rest of the UK) is excellent for tourism. I don't usually get to go abroad, but there's so much here it doesn't matter.

I would like to go to Arizona and Utah maybe.

Posted Jun 1, '14 at 2:32pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

6,342 posts

Maybe South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, and Canada. Culture, yeah, culture is good.

Speaking as a resident, England (and the rest of the UK) is excellent for tourism. I don't usually get to go abroad, but there's so much here it doesn't matter.

I would like to go to Arizona and Utah maybe.

Did anybody else read this in a British accent?

Posted Jun 1, '14 at 5:51pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

12,188 posts

I've considered it, but this thread is a duplicate for another thread made a few weeks earlier. Even though the key word 'vacation' is different from the original thread, we should still give credit to the first one that was made with the same idea. Therefor, I am locking this one... =)

Please direct your discussion here: Where do you want to go on vacation?