ForumsThe Tavernwhat are you going to do on vacation?

8 3735
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

i'll be going to Duluth during the summer and i'll be doing all kinds of things, but I want to know what you peoples are you going to do.

• 8 Replies
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I have no vacation plans for this year so far, but I might take a few short road trips down to SoCal.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Should be going to Deutschland soon (next year methinks??) where i will gorge myself with all the fine delicacies

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Just play games with my PC. Our bonding time !

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I'm going to Yellowstone later this month. The catch is that it's with my immediate family, but members of my extended family will be there, so it won't be a typical boring family vacation.

And I'll be able to say I've been to Wyoming. Neat.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

VVVOOOOLLLLLLLUUUUNNNTTTTTEEEEEERRRR

Also take two weeks off for vacationing with family. My mom wants to take my sister adn I to Canada. I don't know why. We have no relatives in Canada. No, Clancy, I'm not going there to visit you. My dad wants to take me to see some cousins I haven't seen for years, and I'm okay with that.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm going to be watching Aggs all Summer. I have a bunch of security cameras and a tracking devices implanted in her clothes.

I'll also be going to a Summer camp, I think I can be a staff member this year or next year. Probably next year.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I have a bunch of security cameras and a tracking devices implanted in her clothes.

http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/2/6/2/7/5/original/burn-it-burn-it-all-to-the-ground.jpg
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

what are you going to do on vacation?

Vacation, HAHAHAHA, haha *starts crying* I've never been on an actual vacation, the closest thing is going out of state to visit grandparents. :*(
Showing 1-8 of 8