ForumsGamesGemcraft CS: Gem Experiences(FINAL RUN)

40 6705
thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

If I quit this you have permission to yell obscenities at me. I'll probably join in, because if I did quit, I'd be mad at myself haha.

So. The run.

Well, I just gotta say V1.018 lag fix works wonders. ZERO speed loss with 1998 monsters. It's ridiculous. I could've gone for 9,990 if only my fingers did not go on strike.

• 40 Replies
Astroshak
Astroshak
268 posts
Peasant

Sorry to contribute towards the hijacking of your thread, thunderrider, but in answer to shadownebula's question, a grade 102e gem costs about 1.3690626482464865910784e+32 mana.

A straight up grade 100 gem would cost about 34,226,566,206,162,164,776,960,000,000,000 mana.

Those are ballpark figures, though, because I was just taking the gem costs shown here and multiplying them by 16 again and again (the cost increase based on the 16 gem upgrade) but not factoring in the 50ish mana cost to combine gems.

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Mmmm it's okay. I'm going to be the first to get G100...so I thought I'd make a thread.

Reasons-

No lag.

No school starting tomorrow

GC obsession.

cronos51
cronos51
108 posts
Nomad

Hmmm, shall I stop at G99 then? :P

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

You only had G94? You doing another run??

Anyway, you misunderstand. Even if you get G100, I'll get G110+

I'm only going to stop this run when my gem can kill the E30 armor monsters.

cronos51
cronos51
108 posts
Nomad

Hm, I had a G96 killgem for beating F1 endurance. And yes, I'm doing another run. I went for an XP run and - dealing with the last non-endurance-wave - suddenly realized what you realized, too: that there is almost no lag with 1.0.18. So I changed my plan and have been going on since ....

"I'm going to be the first to get G100...so I thought I'd make a thread."
Quite difficult to get that right, then.

I probably won't go for much higher than G100. My main interest is to find out what XP will be possible with a G100 killgem and enraging waves with G75-80.
So don't worry, I let you get your record.

oLaudix
oLaudix
48 posts
Nomad

I'm only going to stop this run when my gem can kill the E30 armor monsters.
I understand thats how much you enraged your manafarm mobs? I kinda killed mine when i went for G71 supergem ._. Also did anyone try to go over 4k mobs to check the lag?
jnyx
jnyx
6 posts
Nomad

With 7k mobs over my trap I get ~5 screen updates per seconds on 9x speed, mobs loose freeze duration approximately 1:1 with real time, so calculations lag is ~9x real time as well. Mana gain is ~2.5e27 per second (real time) with G100e.
Specs: Flash v13 standalone on Phenom II 965@3.4GHz

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

Hmm...I had to restart my browser because Kongregate couldn't load anymore for some reason. And...it didn't fix it. Neither did restarting comp. Strange.

Ah well, start over. This time I might feel brave enough to video it....some reason I keep making mistakes in video...

mafilux
mafilux
22 posts
Shepherd

Kongregate? Is GC2 on kong yet?

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

No. I mean kong was slow, so i had to kill my browser(which sadly didn't fix it) and it killed my game(duh) so I have to restart.

Offtopic: I AM GC GOD. I made epic mana farm in the IOS version of GC at level 11! 45+K mana, and a G8 ^2(2 G8 = G8 there) gem!

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

My current run.

Scheme - 32 spec + 64 combine.

G78e gem:

http://i.imgur.com/MyJHoOK.jpg

Gains 2 E21 mana per frame. =)

Time to Craft: 1 Hour.

Videoed? Yes!

mafilux
mafilux
22 posts
Shepherd

you on irc? i lost my game the other night and have a couple questions

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

I was on but no one else was so I closed it. I'm getting on again, I need someone to chat to while upgrading my amps from g77e to g83e xD each takes 2.611E26

xroads42
xroads42
87 posts
Farmer

been there. start endurance and get 8k-10k monsters on your trap.

i hit a wall at e29 mana with 16-method...

thunderrider
thunderrider
641 posts
Peasant

I'm using 64 not 16.

Anyway, no walls are unbreakable.

Grade 84e with Grade 83e amps.

http://i.imgur.com/dUrOQ6W.jpg

Showing 16-30 of 40