Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hello

Posted Jun 6, '14 at 11:27pm

killall_guest9557

killall_guest9557

2 posts

Hello,
I am not exactly a newcomer, I made the account in 2011, but haven't really used it until now. I still thought it would be a good idea to say hello to everyone.

P.S. Does anyone know how to change a username?

Posted Jun 6, '14 at 11:46pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,572 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames! To change you username you must eat one of my poisonous cookies. You could also get 200 quests and then go to @Ferret to change your username, but I think eating my cookies is easier.

Posted Jun 6, '14 at 11:56pm

killall_guest9557

killall_guest9557

2 posts

200 quests seems like it will take a while. Anyway, thanks for the reply and the welcome!

Posted Jun 7, '14 at 1:13am

Voyage2

Voyage2

194 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames killall_guest9557 ! Beware, wear your Armors before playing Games. Between, we will eat your soul. No, I mean we will let you eat cookies :D !

Posted Jun 7, '14 at 6:35am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

2,588 posts

Don't eat those cookies there laced with poison! Also welcome!

Posted Jun 7, '14 at 1:44pm

Omegap12

Omegap12

565 posts

JACK is serious!
The cookies ARE poisonous! Thank God i never had one!

But thats is your introduction to this crazy, funny, paranoid world on a website that you can talk to people that you dont even know that is called ArmorGames!

Posted Jun 7, '14 at 5:53pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,782 posts

Hell-O,

why are you so late? ;)

Username change... as R2 still mentioned 200 quests will do it, besides this you have two other options:

- delete you current acconut and create a new one (this will mean you loose everything, game progress, saved games, etc).

- make a second acconut (called alternate (short alt) account), you have to follow special rules for this alternate account, let me quote @Freakenstein:

Some people have alternate accounts for clans/faction members and such. You are allowed to have an alternate account on that basis, but there are two things we'd love for you to do as conditions:

1. You have to link your alternate account on your profile page showing us what your 2nd account is.

2. Only your main account is allowed to post on the forums and comments. You can of course play flash games using your alternate account if you're doing faction teams and such, and there may be times where faction members would love to comment on one profile for faction meetings, but this is where I myself would draw the line in regards to alternate account activities.

You can maybe use your new account as your main and this "old" one as the alt if a mod allows it, just ask one of the mods (Freakenstein for exmaple...^^) for permission.

Posted Jun 8, '14 at 7:50pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

887 posts

Welcome to this part of the site. If you haven't used your account since 2011, you can always just make a new one if you don't have too many things saved already on this one. It might be easier than earning 199 more quests.

Posted Jun 9, '14 at 1:39pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,423 posts

Administrator

Welcome! I can verify, 200 Quests. :)

Posted Jun 11, '14 at 11:18am

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

405 posts

Forum Reference Guide
Welcome to AG forums! Here you will find lot's of exiting things:

1.Official Armatar Contests for those artists!

2.Official Crush the Castle contests for those Gamers!

3.Official poetry contests for those poets!

4.Fun threads scattered all over Armor Games!

Have real fun!
=)

P.S. - Need to know what the forums are?Or have problems?
Post in the Support Forum and have the help you need within 12 hrs!
(Not applicable for weekends)

Reply to Hello

You must be logged in to post a reply!