FishPreferred

1,546 posts

They can't lay eggs once they're dead.

Posted Jun 24, '14 at 11:43pm

weirdlike

weirdlike

588 posts

Knight

The wording seems very strange to me, it does not specify what is being baked. Bread?(no eggs) Cake?(1-3 eggs) Princess Pumpernickel?(? eggs)

Seriously, if ambrosia bread is people,.. someone is being baked alive.

Posted Jun 25, '14 at 12:47am

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

Seriously, if ambrosia bread is people,.. someone is being baked alive.

Why? Surely they can make bread from dead people just as easily.

Posted Jun 25, '14 at 2:59am

weirdlike

weirdlike

588 posts

Knight

Well, the description says that its rumored to be made of people and those who failed the challenge are baked alive.

The kings line has left me puzzled tho. A dead chicken cant lay an egg, so I suspect it is either a wild goose chase or you would have to get the eggs you wanted in advance prior to the poultry slaughtering.

Posted Jun 26, '14 at 9:31am

weirdlike

weirdlike

588 posts

Knight

Well I suppose you would have to take 10 hens. 8 of the blue layers and 2 of the brown. Then take 2 of the blue eggs and bribe a local drunk to cover you in chicken excrement. After that you can make up for the missing 2 blue eggs with the larger brown eggs and provide the poultry. When push comes to shove, you unfortunately cant partake in the cooking until after you bath so the king is forced to have the royal cook do it. While you are supposedly "bathing" you simply just wash your gear and convince Princess Pumpernickel that a knight's power lies in his armor :O
At that point you take the princess and provide her to the royal cook and make yourself scarce until the cooking is done. When it is done, take the bread and provide to the king.

Posted Jul 7, '14 at 10:47am

weirdlike

weirdlike

588 posts

Knight

weird's GAME LINK

It is also ciphered...

Posted Jul 7, '14 at 12:42pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,413 posts

It's not actually possible to solve this part, yet, not completely anyway.

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 5:19pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,413 posts

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … t-12332585

New puzzle that should probably be the hardest one. If it's solved relatively quickly, I'm going to have to reevaluate the difficulty.

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 6:47pm

weirdlike

weirdlike

588 posts

Knight

well I did a search on runes, and based on THIS IMG it transcribes to

a
r
k
n
s
m
e
i

Relevant? Maybe, but I am curious if the 2 puzzle's are related?

Posted Jul 23, '14 at 11:10am

weirdlike

weirdlike

588 posts

Knight

Well... I tried an un-scrambler and came up with ramekins as the only result... secret word perhaps or...

Anyone else have any ideas?

EDIT: @Gantic this might seem like a silly suggestion, but is there any way to edit the posts to indicate which puzzle's have been solved?

last edited Jul 23 2014 11:12 am by weirdlike

Reply to I want to play another game...

You must be logged in to post a reply!