ForumsThe TavernWhats new?

13 3416
TheUnlockableChicken
TheUnlockableChicken
136 posts
Nomad

So I haven't been here for a LOOOOONG time.
Last time I can remember being here was when everyone was hyped for 'Armor Games version 3' or something like that.

Looking through all my old forum posts, I realized how childish I made myself sound.

• 13 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Lots of things have happened, there are now quests, you can edit posts, new commenting system, new moderators, new admins*, AP removal, new rating system, forum sections have been moved, there are now knights, MMOs have arrived*, there is a random button, there is now an @thing which can give a link to someone's profile and even contact them, there are now game tags, there are armatar competitions again*, and some others that I have not named.

*these depend on when you left.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Ceiling.

R2 basically covered everything.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

we got an edit button

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

^That's what I supposed to answer.
Edit Button .

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I'm pretty new, depending of course when it is you left.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Everything is new, nothing is ever old for long around here.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

There's an indicator next to everyone's names in the forum that says whether people are online on not. That was added this year.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

there are now knights

*raise hand*

Lil add to the quest-thingy --> Quest-leaderboard. (the "find me" button not works properly, but its on their to do list).
The search-system... is working now^^ We also have a "Search" in the top right.
And they are some more "cosmetical" changes,,,^^
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Looking through all my old forum posts, I realized how childish I made myself sound.

Sounds exactly like how I felt. I was hoping people would forget me from before, but no such luck...
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

So, who's going to break the news about AG3? Don't look at me; I did it last time.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's suppose to come in bits I believe.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

do not listen to anyone else all u need to know is glorious edit button

So, who's going to break the news about AG3? Don't look at me; I did it last time.

I shall

so..hate to break it to you but AG3 was skipped and we are currently in AG4 thanks to wonderful edit button
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Basically what happened with AG3 is the guy who was developing it (Cormyn) quit, then there was no user-admin for like a year and a half. Then a lot of people complained, Ferret and Boppins were hired, and now the two are slowly developing bits and pieces because the previous work done by Cormyn was thrown out.

Showing 1-13 of 13